not goodbye

A/N: hey! Sorry but this chapter is really mostly just dialogue, but I promise next chapter would get more action!

Another thing, I just started Warrior Nun on Netflix, and y'all...I kinda like the premise of the show. Execution is a bit poor, but enjoyable nonetheless. You guys know what this means...? That's right, my greedy ass wants to write a story inspired by that. Somebody stop me!

_

Ben and Klaus decided to stay. It's more of an old plan Klaus already had in his mind in regards to where they'd be staying, they just didn't expect that all of their siblings wouldn't. [Name] welcomed them with open arms, and although Robbie is a tad bit weirded out of Klaus, he let it go since the girl trusts them so much. 

The four are currently situated in the living room. Since Ruby and Angel are both sleeping their room, they decided it'd be best to catch up somewhere where they won't wake the children. Klaus is holding a glass of water, courtesy to [Name] who didn't want him drunk around the girls. He's holding his head as a headache forms.

"How exactly did this cult start, anyways? I just can't believe all this time you two were the ones Eric told us about!" [Name] exclaims in disbelief, watching as Ben roll his eyes as he points at his brother.

"I don't know exactly either. One day, a rich woman brought us in and the next it's like he's some sort of prophet or something." Ben replies,  exasperation lacing his tone as he chews on a cookie. Klaus shrugs his shoulders lazily.

"That's just how the Klaus charm works. And it's not a cult, okay?! We're a community."

"A pervy community, I bet." Robbie comments, biting back a grin as he watches everyone look at him with different expressions. Klaus looks offended, Ben is shrugging, and [Name] has her mouth open in surprise.

"Robbie!"

Ben sips from his own cup of coffee, "I mean, he's not wrong." He glares at his brother, Klaus, who rolls his eyes and settles his glass on the table.

"Okay! We're a tight-knit community, what's the issue?!"

[Name] looks at him in disgust, "disgusting," then she turns to Ben, "how about you?"

The man sighs, "well, I spent most of my time looking for you guys and looking after this one," he gestures at Klaus, "I never really had time to do anything else. I don't know, it's just...tough, you know?"

[Name] smiles at him softly, "hey, I know. I understand. It's been tough for all of us, I bet. I just wish things would fall into place sooner."

The man nods, and Robbie clears his throat, "can I uh...ask something? About Five?"

Everybody snaps their eyes to him, with Klaus and Ben glancing at each other with knowing looks. [Name] tilts her head, "what do you even want to know about Five?" She chuckles lightly, confused and amused at the same time.