hygge

OCTOBER 1ST, 2019

The morning of the 1st came in a flash, and Five found himself in his usual place since the aftermath of the 26th of September-on the bedside of where [Name] lays, asleep.

After the defeat of the Caligo, [Name] lost her life; the image of her lifeless and bloody body tattooed in Five's mind as he recalls it as if it were just yesterday. In some sort of miracle, after Vanya performed CPR, the supposed to be dead girl came to life-the shock and relief in everyone's system almost immeasurable as they remember the moment [Name] breathed into life.

Five releases a tired sigh, elbows resting on his thighs as his eyes zone in and out of focus. Grace had stated [Name] was in no danger, and in all honestly, seemed to just be asleep. But Anita's words linger in his head, about Aurelia passing just days later after being in some sort of coma. His heart continue to constrict at the thought, and he rubs his bleary eyes as he sits up straighter.

[Name]'s lashes flutter for a moment, a relaxed sigh escaping her parted mouth. She seems to be in a dream state, and every now and then would move a finger or two as she remain unconscious.

In regards to his siblings, everything has somewhat returned to normal-as normal as it could be after the whole ordeal with 1960s, Dallas.

Luther has taken a well deserved break for himself, and is currently travelling the country or where his feet could take him. He bid his siblings and an unconscious [Name] a somehow light goodbye, an unusual genuine smile on his features as he reassures Five that the girl in his room would be just fine.

Diego has started to take the Military Entrance Exams again, and Five has still not heard anything from him aside from when he comes home late at night, frustrated. The boy notes his study for the exams aren't doing quite well. But Five did hear that Diego is back again with Eudora Patch-a rookie officer that was once in Diego's academy class.

Allison is back into acting again, and has been doing quite well. Her separation with Raymond Chestnut has left her quite sullen, but last Five heard she's searching for something under his name. Probably checking if the man is either alive or six feet under the ground. Five shakes his head at the nonchalance of his tone. He's never met Raymond Chestnut.

Klaus is...well, he's trying. But ever since coming back from 1960s, he's been trying hard not to be swayed with his addiction since his pills has been appearing out of nowhere. Five notes with a hint of sympathy and annoyance that Klaus had a relapse just a couple of days back. Five reckons [Name]'s is going to give him an earful once she wakes.

Ben is now applying for a job at the local library. His experience back at the 1960s, Dallas gave him quite the inspiration to suddenly and possibly write a book. Five is unsure if his brother wants to turn into some sort of fiction book what they've all experienced. He doesn't really care.

And Vanya-he pauses as he watch [Name]'s eyebrows furrow. He waits for a moment, heartbeat picking up. But when her face relaxes again, he feels his hopes reach an all time low.

Vanya weens that maybe her powers is the one that brought [Name] to life. Something from her own abilities must've been passed on to the girl, which led to her resurrection. It's not a far fetched theory, and if possible, is probably the actual truth. There's no other way [Name] would suddenly come to life, unless there's some other big ploy going on with her hereditary abilities.