normalcy

A/N: hey guys! I have an announcement to make, I have three current works in the making after TDW!

all three are still Five/Reader, but they are still different from each one;
1) I have TDW book 2 in the making(I'm so hyped for this!!)
2) a zombie!au five/reader
3) and a one shots book for five tackling different aus, prompts and the like!

Im so excited for these three! Although I'm still unsure whether to publish them here on ao3 since I originally started this Five journey in quotev!

But anyways, let's head on to the story!

_

After Five's 'meeting' and the worrying fiasco with Allison and [Name], she along with Klaus, Ben, Luther and an unconscious Diego found themselves being persuaded by Elliot to eat another one of his home cooked meals, and although most appreciated the effort, it just doesn't taste right. But the girl smiles to the older man.

"It's good!" 

Klaus whimpers with a mouthful. Elliot sheepishly rubs the nape of his neck, "thank you, it's a favorite meal of mine to make."

"One would think you'd perfected it with how much you like it." Ben smiles shallowly, chewing slowly. Luther gags silently—trying to stifle it but ultimately causing him to choke and cough.

"Luther! That's disgusting!" Klaus groans, since he sat opposite of the male who is punching his chest lightly to rid of the remnants of the food. Elliot only laughs.

Five remained silent meanwhile, sipping his second cup for the night. The boy is obviously overthinking what happened earlier, but Allison left with the reassurement that Aurelia might be able to give answers, so [Name] decided to shove it in the back of her head. 

Five's plate is untouched, and the girl beside him gives him a disapproving look to which he frowns deeper at, "what."

"Eat," She urges him silently, leveling his frown. He glances at his plate, and looks up to [Name] with silent protest—much like a child's, "don't be rude." She mouths to him.

He sighs, sassily picking up the fork and stabbing it loudly through a piece of cut potato. He shoves it in his mouth, chewing with a sarcastic smile as he looks at the girl beside him. She looks at him, unamused. He's chewing with so much sass, she wonders if this is how he's like at meal time when he was younger.

"We'll leave early morning. You don't have to cook for us, Elliot. We'll eat by my aunt's." [Name] speaks to the older man, who nods in understanding. 

"A—alright, sure, yes." He says, eating afterwards.

Klaus actually managed to eat half his plate, before standing and patting his stomach, "thank you for the meal. I think I'd like to die now. Where's the bathroom?" He asks, and immediately leaves as Elliot points at a direction. Ben scrunches his face.