five

۵ Party at Downey's ۵

Josie's pov

It's been a few days since the sleep over at Liz's place. I was currently home when Liz walked in. I put my laptop and looked at her. "Okay now josie will you please with a cherry on top come to this party with me?" Liz said sitting beside me on my couch.

"Lizzie you know—" I started saying before she cut me off and said "Josie please i promise to buy you pizza" she said and I groaned. "Fine" I said and got up to change. I changed into a black silk dress and wore my doc martens with it. I grabbed my phone and we got into the car. It was at this little bar rented out for the night.

After being there for about a good three hours, Liz said we could finally go. "Where to next?" I asked her and she said she didn't know. So we just drove around for a bit and pulled up to downey's place. We walked in and the boys were all there watching the ufc fight.

"Ouch you didn't invite me" Liz said walking in and all the boys looked at us. "We need to stop giving her our spare keys" I said closing the door behind us. I walked over and sat next to sebastian. "Hey there loser" I said looking at him. "where were you guys?" Mackie interrupted.

" a friends party" Liz said annoyed at mackie. I have no clue what up with Liz today. I looked at her mouthed the sentence are you okay and she just nodded her head yes. I just gave her a smile and she smiled back. We all just watched the fight in downey's living room. I sat next to sebastian the entire time talking to him.

Every once in a while I'd look at Liz to see how she was doing. She looked okay but I could tell she wasn't having it. Liz got up to use the restroom. My eyes followed her, I was concerned. "You okay?" Seb asked me and I nodded my head yes. Then I heard the door closed and we all looked at it.

I looked at Chris and we both got up. We walked outside and saw Liz getting into her car. "Lizzie is everything okay?" I said walking towards her car. "I just need a minute" she said and got in her car and drove away. I looked at Chris.

She seemed fine, I know she didn't want to go to this party today but I don't know why. We didn't know if we should follow her or let her have her space. As Chris and I stood outside, thinking of what to do a car pulled up. It was liz's boyfriend.

*trigger warning - violence, cheating, sexual assault*

"Is liz here?" He asked getting down from his car. "No but hey man do you know why she's upset" Chris asked and he looked at us. "Look I just need to talk liz I know she's here" he said and we were confused. What wasn't he telling us. "Josie lemme talk to her" he said looking at me.

"She's not here, I don't know where she went" I said as I crossed my arms as I got cold standing outside. "Josie you were just with her I saw you at the party" he said and I looked at him. Then he grabbed his phone and started calling someone. "Elizabeth please for gods sake I didn't kiss her it was it was an accident please fucking talk to me" he yelled on the phone.

he cheated on Liz at the party. "You cheated on liz at the parry didn't you" I said taking a step closer. His eyes filled with anger. "No look I just need to explain it to her" he said and my eyes filled with anger. "What ? How it was an accident ? Lemme guess you just tripped" I said taking another step closer.

"I didn't cheat okay" he said lying as he looked at me. "You little bitch" I said and I walked up to him and kicked him where the sun don't shine. "Josie?" I heard Chris say and I was angry. I don't know what took over me besides anger.

"Listen you little shit get your girlfriend and tell her I didn't cheat" he said as he got up. I was literally disgusted by his sentence. He then proceeded to whisper into my ear that he wouldn't mind cheating on Liz with me. He slid his hand up to my chest and grabbed my boob.

Anger is all the went through my body. I slapped him and then he grabbed me by arm. "Don't hit me" he said to me still gripping onto my arm. He turned around started walking away. No he's not leaving like that. I jumped onto his back. "Josie! Stop !" Chris yelled running towards me as I'm on his back. "You touched me! You cheated on Liz!" I yelled and out the corner of my eye I saw Chris take tht in and the rest of the group standing by the door.

Liz's ex threw my back into his car but I didn't let go. Then I feel a pair of arms pull me off. I start kicking as they turned away from everything. I see Chris fight him for what he did to me and Liz. I was then out down and it was sebastian who picked me up. "He just touched me and cheated on Liz" I kept repeating as tears rolled down my face.

He pulled me into his arms as I cried. "Seb take her inside" Robert yelled and he nodded okay. But I could still see Chris punching him while the rest try to take him off. I had to help him. So i walked towards him crying for Chris. Then seb picked me up from behind again and carried me inside. He brought into the first living room.

I slid down against the wall crying. Memories came flooding back and they weren't pretty. Once everyone came in and I saw Chris, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you" I whispered into his ear. We called Liz but she wasn't answering.

end of chapter.