B2 | 07

W A R N I N G

My critiques mean no offense to the story nor author. These are solely intended for the betterment of your work, it does not mean to hurt nor belittle you in any way. If you have concerns regarding this critique, do message me privately. Everything stated here came from my own opinion and perspective which may or may not differ from others.

This contains spoilers, beware.

Typos and errors ahead.

Live. Die. Repeat. by xkinglessqueenx

Genre: science fiction

Status: ongoing

Language: Filipino-English

_____________

TITLE:

The title is already catchy enough itself, thus it piqued my interest, as a reader and critic. I also get why the title is like that, because the words you chose revolves around the story itself, which is a wise thing to do, kudos to that! Though I think the periods in each word is not necessary. You can convert those into commas (like Live, Die, Repeat) or maybe change the whole title, and think of a much more accurate one that'll represent the live, die, and repeat. Because somehow, I think the title itself spoiled a bit of what the readers would expect from the story, leaving less intrigue.

BOOK COVER:

▪ I have no problems regarding the cover. It's beautiful on how the choice of fonts perfectly match the story's background, how the blending is great, and how the cover brings a magical aura by looking at it.

DESCRIPTION:

▪ Be consistent on your tenses, simply choose one if possible. Because by using all of it to construct sentences would cause confusion to readers.

 Because by using all of it to construct sentences would cause confusion to readers