B2 | 01

W A R N I N G:

My feedbacks mean no offense to the story nor author. These are solely for the betterment of your work, it does not mean to belittle nor degrade you in any way. If you have concerns regarding this critique, do not hesitate to message me privately. Everything stated here came from my own perspective and opinions which may differ from others.

This contains spoiler, beware.

Typos and errors are to be expected, this is a rough draft.

Souldream by allipsy

Genre: Teen fiction

Status: Ongoing

Language: Taglish

_____________

TITLE:

▪ The title is out of the ordinary. I have never heard of it before and as a result, I was captivated by it. And when you read it, you'll already have an idea of what the story is about since there's a word "dream". Questions quickly arose such as: What's Souldream? What's the story about? Is the story unique from others?

▪ The title is great, really interesting. But is there such a word of Souldream? Because I searched it in Google, and no meaning was given nor any clue of what does souldream mean. Are the two words - Soul & dream, meant to join? Hindi ba dapat magkahiwalay sila dahil each word has a different meaning? Furthermore, based on the first nine chapters, hindi ko nakitaan ng pagkakaroon ng relevance ng title sa story. I mean, Tala is only dreaming, so why is your title "Souldream"? What does souldream mean, author? I suggest you enlighten your readers of why you chose that and what does your title mean since Google cannot provide the definition.

BOOK COVER:

▪ The cover is simple yet cute, also brings an aesthetic vibe. However, I did not see any relevance of it in your story nor did I feel any teen fiction vibe. There was no scenario in the story wherein there's a boy sitting on a bench at night, so bakit 'yon ang nasa cover gayong wala ka namang nabanggit na ganoong senaryo? Your cover must have a strong connection to its story since it'll serve as your overall look of your work. Hindi ko gaanong ramdam ang pagiging teen fiction ng story, the emotions, and mood weren't there. Changing the cover would be highly recommended.

STORY DESCRIPTION:

▪ The description is okay, although there're some minor errors that can be fixed and things that I suggest you must remove.