B1 | 05

W A R N I N G:

My feedbacks mean no offense to the story, and it's author. These are all solely intended for the improvement of your work. If you have any concerns regarding this critique, feel free to message this account. Everything stated here came from my own perspectives and opinions.

This contains spoilers about the story, Beware.

Expect errors and typos ahead.

Sincerely Yours, Andromeda by yssellen

Genre: Romance

Status: Ongoing

Language: Taglish

__________

Title:

▪ The title was simple yet has a relevance to the story since it revolves around Selena and Zayne, being pen pals. It also piqued my interest, as a reader, of why is the story entitled 'Sincerely Yours, Andromeda'? Although I've seen numerous stories that entitles 'Sincerely Yours' your story gave a unique presence to me.

Book Cover:

▪ I have no problems about the cover, the fonts were readable, and catchy at the same time. I also liked it how the image used - envelope, was used to portray of what the story is about.

▪ But there's this one, small thing I've noticed. There's a badge/sticker on the left corner below, and I salute you for winning in an awards. Though I suggest that you remove the sticker. Why? Because it's not a part of the story, and book cover. You can put a special chapter wherein you'll put the badges you've won, and not in the cover so that it could look more pleasing in the eyes.

Blurb/Sypnosis:

▪ The blurb was okay, you were able to deliver it well to the readers such as me. But my only suggestion is, can you use normal fonts instead of fancy ones? Because not all Wattpad users can understand those kind of fonts.

▪ This is what I'm referring to: