B2 | 09

W A R N I N G:

My critiques mean no offense to the story nor author. These are solely intended for the improvement of your work; thus, it does not mean to hurt you in any way. If you have concerns regarding this critique, message me privately. Everything stated here came from my own opinions and perspective, which may or may not differ from others.

This contains spoilers, beware.

This is a rough draft.

The Death of Me by Scarlettear_

Genre: random, spiritual

Status: completed

Language: English

________________

TITLE:

▪ The title already piqued my interest solely as a reader. The words used and their combination left a considerable impact on me that pushed me to read the story. Kudos to that! However, the title wasn't much justified when I read the story. The meaning behind it was provided, but the substantial impact it should deliver wasn't there. Kumbaga, parang hindi napangatawanan ng mismong kuwento iyong pamagat. Pero bukod doon, maganda ang pamagat at madaling maunawaan dahil mababaw lang ang mga salitang ginamit.

BOOK COVER:

▪ The book cover somehow conveyed the scene in the convenience store, where Remedy and Wyze first met. But if I were to pretend to pass by the book cover without reading its content, the background doesn't somehow fit the definition of a convenience store. Moreover, the choice of fonts doesn't match the story's genre and the cover's vibes. Thus it's pretty unreadable too. Please consider changing your book cover. Make it more appealing, and be sure that the fonts and background match well together.

DESCRIPTION: