B1 | 04

W A R N I N G:

My feedbacks mean no offense to the story, and author. These are all solely intended for the betterment of your work. If you have concerns regarding this critique, feel free to message me. Everything stated here is based on my own perspectives, and opinion.

This contains spoilers.

Errors and typos ahead as well.

*I couldn't load / put the image, sorry 'bout that.*

The Seven Guardians by deepthinker1D

Genre: Fantasy

Status: Completed

Language: Taglish

_____

Title:

▪ I wasn't affected by the title at all. For me, it didn't much hook me to really read the story. But the good thing is, may relevance ito sa story. It is mainly focusing on the seven guardians, kaya ayos lang din kung ganiyan ang title, pero hindi lang gaanong catchy pakinggan. Questions also arose in my mind; sino-sino ang seven guardians? Anong mayroon sa kanila? Bakit kailangan sila sa story?

Book Cover:

▪ Maayos naman ang cover, bagay talaga siya sa genre ng story mo. At napansin ko rin na na-emphasize talaga sa cover ang word na 'seven'.

▪ And the way you've put the symbols of each guardians was also pretty, and nice. Though bakit anim lang ang nakikita ko? Aren't they seven?

▪ I also noticed that you've put some badges in the cover, and I congratulate you for winning those. Though my only concern is, can you not put the stickers/badges on the cover? They are not part of the story, and cover. So why put it there? Removing it would be nice, para mas magmukhang malinis at appreciated ang Cover. You could put a special chapter naman wherein you'll put all the stickers and certificates you've won instead in the cover. At first glace, I thought those stickers were also part of the cover since may mga circular objects din sa gilid.

Blurb / Sypnosis:

Honestly, out of thousands of stories here in Wattpad, your blurb is quite cliche and simple. But you've delivered of what the story is about, which is a great thing. Medyo kulang nga lang, kasi sa sinabi mong 'brat princess' mapapatanong na lang kami (ako) na sino ba ang tinutukoy mong brat?

▪ I just encountered some grammars, as such, so I would gladly revise it for you, and it's up to you if you'll use my revision.

Aerglo, a spoiled brat of Enchancia was chosen to be their next Queen, but how can she be queen if she doesn't even know how to rule her own kingdom?

But something traumatizing occurred, her parents got killed, and her kingdom is in great danger. Every citizen of Enchancia became slaves, and the whole kingdom was covered with black magic, as if it lost all of it's colors. And the only way to save her people and kingdom from the depth of the curse is to find the six guardians.