B1 | 07

W A R N I N G:

My feedbacks mean no offense to the story nor author. These are all solely intended for the betterment of your work. If you have concerns regarding this critique, feel free to message me privately. Everything stated here came from my perspectives.

This contains spoilers, beware.

Typos and errors are expected.

Atypical Ending With You by ishangday

Genre: Fantasy

Status: Completed

Language: Taglish

__________

TITLE:

▪ Okay, so when I've first read the title, it already came up to my mind that this story contains romance since the title says it all. And "atypical" means something unusual or unordinary. And together with the three other words, it came out something like an unusual ending, something really unexpected.

▪ Based on the first ten chapters, I did not see the title's accuracy to its story maybe because it was already planned to show why the title was like that in the middle or ending part of the story.

BOOK COVER:

▪ The cover was beautiful the way it is. It shows the fantasy-romance vibes that definitely fits your story.

▪ I suggest that you make the fonts, especially the title, more visible since some of the letters weren't that much clear.

BLURB / SYPNOSIS:

▪ The description wasn't enough for me, honestly. It was too short, and pretty much unconvincing. Maybe instead of putting one sentences, make it a short paragraph of what the story really is about so the readers can have a head-ups about your story.

▪ Also, I noticed a small grammatical error that can be fixed. A girl who lost in someone's story is supposed to be written as A girl who's lost in someone's story.

▪ The blurb kinda hooked me too. Kasi by what you meant a girl who's inside in someone's story, kakaiba siya. Ngayon pa lang ako nakabasa ng ganoong blurb kaya binasa ko talaga ang akda mo. Just work more on your description, para mas lalong ma-hook ang mga readers.

SETTING & ATMOSPHERE:

▪ Medyo vague ang mga setting at scenarios dahil hindi nagagamit ang five senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch) kaya hindi gaanong fresh para sa akin. Hindi gaanong na-describe kung ano ba talaga ang itsura ng school, at bahay kaya sobrang unclear at unimaginable siya.