B2 | 10

W A R N I N G:

My critiques mean no offense to the story nor author. These are solely intended for the betterment of your work, thus it does not mean to hurt you in any way. If you have concerns regarding this critique, kindly send me a private message. Everything stated here came from my own opinion and perspective which may or may not differ from others.

This contains spoilers, beware.

This is a rough draft.

Ravaged Kiss (Kiss Series #1) by telletubees

Genre: teen fiction

Status: completed

Language: Tagalog-English

________________

TITLE:

By the word ravaged, it means something severely damaged or ruined. So, if you'll make the title simpler, it'll be damaged kiss (?) And basing from the first ten chapters, the meaning behind the title wasn't that justified at all. Though since it's I only read the early chapters, that much is understandable. However, please provide some foreshadowings as to why the title of the story is like that. Nevertheless the title is interesting for a teen fiction. Kudos to that!

BOOK COVER:

▪ The cover looks simple as it is. It portrays a woman---probably Natasha. However, the cover didn't convey the title. Kumbaga, parang hindi gaanong napanindigan ng pabalat iyong mismong pamagat ng kuwento. So consider changing your book cover and do make sure that it will convey and justify the title of the story.

DESCRIPTION: