"So Y/n, Your telling me that if I put these on, I'll magically become a dancer like you?", He held up your pointe shoes, a look of confusion sitting on his face.

You rose your head, "What are you- No Yunho, You can not wear my pointe shoes"

Yunho pouted, he set the pointe shoes back down and laid down next to you on the bed, you were sewing your pointe shoes, and the ones he had been holding were your new ones that you still needed to break in, but, pointe shoes were expensive and you were going to be wearing your old ones until they ripped to pieces.

(and if you are anything like me, they will last about a week or two)

You pulled your needle through the pointe shoe, Yunho watched carefully as you sewed, he found it interesting how quickly you could sew your pointe shoes but every time he asked to try, you'd shooed his hand away. You had to remind him how the last time you let him sew something it ended up in a trip to the hospital, it wasn't anything too serious, just the fact that he had somehow shoved a needle into his thumb and to this day you still questioned how he did that.

You had only recently started ballet again, and frankly, it had been such a long time since you had actually danced on a stage, well other than your living room for your tiny family, that you were so nervous to start again.

A few moments later, Emmy, you and Yunho's 3-year-old daughter walked through the door, a yellow blanket wrapped around her shoulders, her soft brown hair fell right above her shoulder in little curls, her tiny nightgown made her look like a little princess and she was a princess, Yunho's princess.

Emmy crawled up onto the bed, snuggling into Yunho, you finished sewing your pointe shoes and then set them to the side. Emmy was still snuggled into Yunho, her round eyes watching as you put your pointe shoes away, she had told you recently that she wanted to be a dancer just like her mommy and she was going to sing just like daddy did, as cute as both you and Yunho thought it was, there was no way you were going to let your baby start training, as much as you loved her and promised to support her through anything, this was one thing you weren't going to allow and thankfully, Yunho agreed with you.

"Hi honeybunches, what are you doing awake?", Yunho asked, caressing her hair.

Emmy scrunched her nose, "I'm not sleepy"

You looked over at the clock, "Jeong Emmy, It is already 11:45!"

Emmy looked up at Yunho, "Daddy, do I have to?"

Yunho was a sucker for his little princess, how could he possibly say no to such a sweet little angel?

"Y/n~", He whined, "Look at this little face", he squished Emmy's cheeks as they both looked at you with wide eyes.

"Yunho, you need to be her parent", You sighed, "A 3-year-old needs her sleep to grow, even if both of her parents are night owls"

Yunho made a pouty face, "But, how do I say no to such a sweet little face?", he held her face in his hands, and booped a soft kiss on her nose.

"Jeong Yunho! stop guilting me"

You looked down at your little Emmy and sighed, she was such a cute little girl, her personality was a lot like Yunho's and she loved dancing, you had never imagined having a baby with Yunho but it happened so suddenly, the boys were shocked that you had gotten pregnant so soon after your honeymoon, but although you were terrified at the thought of having a baby so young, Yunho was ecstatic, jumping up and down when you told him.

After much begging, Yunho finally relented and tucked Emmy into her little bed, a perfect matching bed set your mother had made, Emmy's favourite colour, blue, being the star of it all, you laughed to yourself remembering how your mother tried convincing Emmy to have a pink or princess themed bedroom and how determined Emmy was to have a blue sea themed bedroom. She loved the sea and she sometimes went with "Uncle San" to the beach where they would play in the sand for hours and then get ice cream, she always had wonderful stories about going with "Uncle San", sometimes Yeosang tagged along as well, although he claimed that he wanted nothing to do with kids, it was so obvious that he loved Emmy to pieces.

After 4 stories, Emmy's eyes finally closed and she fell asleep, softly smiling as Yunho kissed her forehead. The two of you quickly slipped out of the room, leaving the door ajar so she wouldn't be afraid if she woke up, and went back to your room, you let out a yawn as you laid back on the bed, Yunho didn't even get close to the bed, hands on his hips as he furrowed his brows at you.

"What's wrong Yunho?", You asked.

"Pick up your sewing stuff, I have sat on far too many of your pins and needles!"

You picked up the few needles that sat on the bed, after Yunho was sure that everything was clear, he jumped into bed, snuggling under the covers like a little puppy. You ran your fingers through his hair, a sweet sigh escaping your lips as you stared into his eyes, you loved him dearly and he was an amazing dad to Emmy and anyone who met him thought he was hilarious.

Yunho was your best friend and your husband, and Emmy was just the icing on the cake, a sweet little mix of the both of you, tomorrow she would be going to preschool for the first time and you were happy that the preschool was owned by Seonghwa and Hongjoong, so your nerves were not as fried at that point.

You leaned forward, planting a little kiss on his lips, after, you took a shower and did your hair, Yunho was already asleep by the time you were ready for bed, mainly because no matter how hard he tried to stay up, he would always fall asleep before you. You crawled into bed, not wanting to wake him up, and you shuffled under the covers, as soon as you closed your eyes, Yunho's long arm was wrapped around your waist, he loved holding you close as he slept, it comforted him, but you couldn't help but ignore your fast pulse every time he looked at you or held you close, it always gave you butterflies just like the first day you met him.

He loved you more than anyone could imagine.

Emmy on her first day of preschool:

Authors Note: Does anyone want a part 2 of this, because I kind of want a part 2 😆 also, isn't Emmy sooo cute?