Requested by dimiteez 

Thank you! 

You looked up at the clock, your head perched on your hand.

6:30 pm.

You skimmed through paperwork and a stack of disorganized folders that sat on your desk, humming to yourself softly as you waited for your shift to be over.

Your workmate, Sarang, sat on the other side of the desk, scanning over administered medications and health checks from earlier in the day.

"Choi San came in here 3 times today," Sarang said, not looking up from her computer. "And I know he's not trying to get out of drills."

You rolled your eyes.

Sarang had been going in about this for weeks; however since you started working at the military base, San was always sick with something during your shift. You didn't believe it because guys can be really stupid and chances are he probably just hurt something fooling around with his friends.

But suddenly there was chaos in the lobby and you could hear people bickering out front.

You and Sarang looked at each other and got up to see what was going on.

Once in the lobby, you were greeted by three soldiers who all looked like they were in rough conditions.

Sarang looked the three up and down and sighed.

"Ahh, you idiots. What did you do this time?"

If it wasn't San by himself, it was going to be him with Wooyoung and Yeosang who always seemed to get in trouble together.

"Wooyoung made a bet with some of the stronger guys that if they beat us in a wrestling match he'd pay them 200,000 won."

"And?"

Yeosang sighed, "We lost."

You held back the urge to laugh as San puffed out his cheeks and made a pouty face.

Sarang rose a brow, "Then why are you here?"

San and Yeosang shot Wooyoung a glare and somehow managed to say at the same time, "He didn't have the money."

"And it led to you getting beat up?" You asked, taking notes on your tablet for their patient examination profiles. 

San watched as you typed away on the electronic keyboard, leaning over slightly to read what you were putting down. 

"Hey, would you back up?" You asked, moving the tablet out of view. "This is private information." 

San smiled shyly, "Do you need my number? I could give it to you in case you ever have any concerns regarding my health or -"

"No thanks, Mr. Choi. I got all the information I need right here and besides, if we needed to contact you we'd have the receptionist do it for us."

San looked slightly defeated but you hardly noticed as you finished typing and sending the file to the doctor in the back so they could look over their injuries. 

"Alright, just wait here and, Dr. Park will have you back in a moment to check you guys out."

"I'd rather you check me out." 

You and Sarang both stared at San before regaining composure, "What did you say?" 

"Uh, nothing." 

San quickly bowed and made his way to the back where the doctor was waiting and Yeosang and Wooyoung followed quickly behind him, snickering at his cringey remark.