A/n: Trigger warning - murder, gangs, suicide, blood, weapons. Also, please don't hate me for this storyline. No Stray Kids members were harmed in the making of this imagine, this is a work of complete fiction and not at all based on the ATEEZ or Stray Kids members. 

"Put the gun down Y/n".

Your heart raced as you felt Seonghwa's warm breath against your neck, you could feel the tip of the pistol pressed against your back, causing your heart to beat even faster. You were so close to your goal you could almost taste it, you wanted revenge and you wanted it now.

"There's no point in talking to her", Hongjoong said with a sigh, "She's not going to listen to a word you say".

Seonghwa slapped the gun out of your hands, it fell to the floor with a loud crash, the bullets followed, falling away from your body and hitting the ground with a glass-shattering sound. Seonghwa held a firm grip on your arm, pinning it behind your back, you winced in pain as he turned you around to face the other seven males standing behind you. 

"Y/n", Hongjoong tsked, "We have tried to be rational with you-"

"You're a bloody liar!", You hissed, "And you", You turned to Wooyoung, "You betrayed me, you betrayed Changbin", You could feel your blood begin to boil, "You killed your best friend, and for what? a pitiful role in a made up gang?".

Wooyoung looked down at the ground, he was ashamed, anyone with the right mind could see it. The memory lived vividly, you would never forget it, nor would Wooyoung, but you hoped he would never forget it, and he would regret his choice for the rest of his life.

Your eyes welled up with tears, "Everyone trusted you", You held back stifled sobs, "My brother is dead because of you and his blood is on your hands!", your heart felt as if it were going to burst out of your chest, it all hurt so much. 

That gang was your family, the only family you ever had other than Changbin, and now it was all gone, every last bit of it. You tried to swallow, but the lump in your throat was hard as a stone. Looking around the lot, your eyes fell upon San; he refused to look at you. 

"You know how stupid this is?" You scoffed, managing to jerk yourself out of Seonghwa's grip. "You treat me like a damn psychopath because I want revenge-"

"Y/n!" San finally yelled. 

Everything went silent and all eyes were on him, he stepped forward handing you the pistol in his back pocket. 

"If you want revenge so bad, go ahead and kill us." 

You picked up the gun, hands shaking. You wanted to point it at every single of their heads and pull that stupid trigger but the moment you rose and pointed the barrel at San's head, it felt as if all your strength left your body. 

In a matter of seconds, you were sitting on the ground. Your body shook and the room spun around in nauseating circles. 

You wanted to scream, you wanted out. It wasn't even a matter of strength or bravery anymore, you just didn't want anyone else hurt. 

"Just kill me." 

San leaned down, "What?"

"JUST KILL ME!" 

The scream echoed in the building, adding to the eeriness in the dark. Jongho shivered as he looked around, eventually he looked at Yunho and said something with his eyes that only the two of them could understand. 

What was left for you? Everyone was gone. 

You didn't even realize you were bleeding until you held your chest, the blood stained your shirt a bright crimson and although you'd never admit it; the sight of blood never failed to make your stomach churn a little. 

First, there was pain then suddenly, nothing. 

The world went black and the only sound you could hear was your own heartbeat echoing in your ears and even then, that seemed to fade out after a while. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Where am I?"

The man didn't turn but continued writing things down on a small notepad in his hands. "Violet Haven."

You rubbed your eyes, the light was absolutely blinding.

"Am I dead?" 

Sure, it was a stupid question but you had no idea what else to ask.

"Of course not", The man replied, there was something about his voice that was eerily familiar. 

It took a while for your eyes to adjust to the light but when they did, you could see that the room was completely bare except for a few things in the corner. Still, you couldn't see the man's face. Before you could say anything, there beeps heard from the outside and the metal door slid open. In the doorway stood a woman with pale skin and icy blue eyes, her red hair was tied loosely in a knot behind her head. The woman smiled at the man when he noticed her and whispers something barely audible into the man's ears. And slowly gets down to your level. 

"What is your name?" The woman asks. 

You think for a moment and just as you are about to speak, you realize that you don't know your name.

"Um", you gulped, "I'm not sure".

The woman nods and smiles, "And what is his name?" 

The man turned around and smiles at you softly before turning back to his work, you knew that smile but you had no idea who it belonged to. 

"I don't know". 

"Oh that's alright, it happens to the best of us doesn't it Sannie?" 

That name, you knew you'd heard somewhere. But where?

"I'm Cherry", The woman said softly. "and we're going to get you out of here".

A/n: It has literally been so long since I wrote an imagine, this is AWFUl. I may go back and rewrite it later but I cannot stand this. I had no idea where I was going with this before because I had stopped halfway around 6 months ago and I am just not coming back. 

Please don't hate me for this..its a disaster. 

Please send me requests...