You and your husband have been married for a year, and you have quite a surprise in store for him. It had always been your dream to have a child, but every time you tried, it just didn't work out.  

Seonghwa and you always talked in the past about having a family and lots of children, but now you guys don't talk about it because it's just too depressing, especially for Seonghwa because he always wanted children and you couldn't get pregnant.

But today was special because you had been keeping it a secret for about 2 weeks now that you were going to have a baby, and you were going to surprise him on your anniversary with the pregnancy announcement.

So once he left and headed to the studio, you got out of bed and put on this shirt:

You laughed as you looked in the mirror, you imagined your large belly sticking out and smiled softly

You laughed as you looked in the mirror, you imagined your large belly sticking out and smiled softly. After you finished getting dressed you went shopping to get Seonghwa a gift so you bought him a Gucci watch and a toothless plushie, although he was a grown man he still liked it when you bought him plushies or cute things.

Once you got home, you wrapped the toy and watch in gold wrapping paper and placed it on the marble counter. You were bored so you laid on the couch for a while and watched a drama while you waited for Seonghwa, while you were watching you got a text from Seonghwa saying he was going to be late tonight and he was sorry about forgetting about your anniversary.

You rolled your eyes annoyed and decided to bring him food at the studio, you ordered food and grabbed his gift then you made your way to the studio. The rain poured on the windshield of the car as you drove, you liked the rain it reminded you of the day that you two met.

The rain poured and thunder boomed outside, the sky was grey as you looked up and grabbed your jacket and umbrella and walked outside. You walked down the sidewalk to a small convenience store close to your house, you just wanted to buy yourself some cheap snacks but in the end, you got a boyfriend.

You smiled as you recalled the memory, its hard to believe that was only 4 years ago when you met the love of your life.

You arrived at the studio and stepped out, you zipped up your poofy jacket and walked inside carrying the food you had bought enough in order to feed all of the boys, they would probably be starving after practicing all day.

"Hello!" You yelled walking into the practice room, the boys were sweaty and tired looking.

Seonghwa walked over to you and squeezed you into a hug, "Babe, I missed you" he kissed your forehead. His eyes got huge when he saw the food boxes.

"You brought food!" He exclaimed happily, the boys crowded around him.

You set the food down on the table and the boys quickly started eating, they were starving.