Authors Note: Okay, let me clarify real quick, someone on Quotev requested this story and was very detailed about what they wanted, so yeah, I cringed the entire time I wrote this...

Hongjoong's heart raced, his body bumbled, he hated this feeling, so sickening, so terrifying. Moments like this made the male wish that he wasn't alone, the room surrounded him, hiding him in the darkness, at first he just shook away the feeling, hoping that it would just leave on its own, but this time it didn't and it just stayed the same. Whenever he felt this way he would always talk to Y/n or be with her, at least hearing her motherly voice would calm his nerves, but Y/n was far away in the USA, doing a modeling shoot, so he would just have to wait until she got back.

Hongjoong rolled over in his bed, his body was consumed by a weak shaky feeling, dark figures danced around as he could hear the sickening sound of his heart pounding in his ears, slowly, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, the pounding falling out of sound as he fell deeper into his sleep.

When Hongjoong awoke, he was greeted by the sun shining happily through the curtains, whenever he over slept, Seonghwa would quietly sneak into his room and open the curtains, allowing the warm sun to wake Hongjoong up, but Seonghwa had always been endearing like that, always trying hard to be a kind person, even when it was hard.

Hongjoong rolled out of bed, moving his pale hair from his eyes, he looked at the time, it was already 3:00 pm, he was surprised he actually slept so long considering he rarely slept at all. Once Hongjoong finally convinced himself to get off the floor, he took a shower and did his morning routine, the more he moved around, the worse the feeling would persist, as if he were on a roller coaster of fear, he didn't have a reason to feel afraid, but whenever Y/n left, he felt the feeling and he was sure that it wouldn't leave until she got back.

Hongjoong walked down the stairs, Seonghwa and Yeosang were sitting on the couch, watching a drama, "Hey guys", He said, the two looked up at him in confusion.

"Did you go to sleep late?", Seonghwa asked.

Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders, "Have you heard from Y/n, she hasn't texted me yet"

Yeosang shook his head, "Ask Wooyoung, he's practically her brother"

Hongjoong sighed, "Where's he?"

"I don't know, probably his room", Yeosang paused a moment, "Is something wrong? You look upset"

Hongjoong was quick to shoo him off, "I'm fine Yeo, I was just wondering is all", He left the room after grabbing some food, he wasn't really hungry but he knew he had to eat, he walked down the hall, looking for Wooyoung. Yeosang had been right, he was in his room, lounging on his bed, looking at his phone.

"Has Y/n texted you?", Hongjoong asked.

Wooyoung looked up, "No, she's probably busy", he looked back at his phone, "Besides, didn't she say she would be back in a few days?"

Hongjoong had forgotten about that, but that almost a week ago, he was sure that she would be done by now. Hongjoong didn't feel like talking anymore, so he just left the room and sat on his bed, his hands trembled and he felt his face grow warm as if he were going to cry, he felt alone, he didn't understand the feeling, he had everyone around him, but he still felt as if he were alone in the dark. The male laid back, falling slowly into a pit of darkness, it surrounded him until he crashed into dark waters, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't see, all he could hear was his heart beating out of his chest. He screamed but no one heard him, he reached out to grab nothing but dark air, "Please make it stop", He cried, then suddenly he was awake and looking into Y/n's eyes.

"It's okay, Mommy's here", She comforted, holding him close to her chest, Hongjoong's body shook violently, still shaken with immense fear.

How long had it been? how long had he been asleep?

"Oh momma, I missed you", He cried, clinging to her shirt, his body was still shaking but he could feel himself slowly coming out of it, "Mommy, I'm so glad your here"

You kissed his head, "It's alright baby, I'm here"

(I'm so sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but I came in here not having a single as to what to do)