Requested by starlight_1117

(Check out her amazing stories) 

You were working today and you weren't going to be home until later tonight, so San and the boys decided to throw you a surprise party for you.

You had left at 6 am this morning and San pretended to be asleep until you left the house, then as soon as he heard you drive away he jumped out of bed and called the boys, although they lived right next door and were already on their way over. 

"She's gone!" San squealed into the phone.

"We know, we are on our way over" Hongjoon replied, before shutting off the phone and putting it in his pocket.

Once the boys got to the house they rang the doorbell and San opened the door excited, Mingi pushed through the boys into the house Yunho trailed right behind him. They were holding supplies and it looked heavy.

"Move out of the way!" Mingi yelled running to the table and setting down everything.

San looked at the supplies and picked up a random banner, his eyes widened as he read the words.

"Welcome home daddy?" He questioned, he looked at Mingi confused.

Hongjoong smacked Mingi on the back of the head, "Doofus, you bought the wrong banner!".

"You idiot" Yeosang groaned.

Mingi blushed embarrassed, "Sorry, I was in a hurry yesterday".

San rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen, Wooyoung was already there mixing the cake batter. 

Wooyoung insisted that he make the cake instead of just buying it from the bakery as San had suggested, "its more heartfelt that way" he said as he mixed the ingredients in the bowl.

A simple funfetti cake, something Wooyoung had found while scrolling through Pinterest a few weeks ago and never stopped talking about it.

"Okay, finish the cake and I will start on the decorations," San said tasting the batter.

"What do you think?" Wooyoung exclaimed happily.

"It's good"

San walked into the dining room where the boys where going through the boxes, "Okay, Yeosang and Seonghwa you are in charge of getting gifts" He said pointing to the closet in the hallway. 

You had been living in Korea for about 3 years now and your parents still hadn't visited you, so you hated having parties but San always tried to cheer you up one way or another. Your only friends were the boys and some people from work, whom San had invited but they said they had other plans tonight.

There was a loud rumble from the hallway, San ran there to see Yeosang and Seonghwa covered in gifts.

"Oh god, San why so many presents?" Yeosang whined.

"She's special to me, and I may or may not have had a coupon for Sephora" San laughed awkwardly.

Seonghwa raised an eyebrow, "Why would you have a Sephora coupon?" he asked.

Wooyoung walked around the corner covered in flour, "We were coupon clipping" He coughed, flour dispersing into the air, "Also, you need to fix that lip in the kitchen I tripped over it trying to make the cookies" He wiped flour from his eyes.

"How do you possibly manage to get that covered in flour?" Hongjoong asked walking through with the balloons.

"Don't ask" Wooyoung sighed.

San groaned, "Guys, for one day could you not be idiots?" he whined.

Seonghwa patted his back, "I don't think that is possible" he smiled painfully at Mingi and Yunho who were dancing while setting up the decor.

"Ok, whatever just try to act normal" San groaned walking away.

~Time skip to that night~

San looked at his phone and yelled, "Oh my god guys, hurry up! she is on her way home!", Everyone around him started scurrying to finish the very last things before you got home.

The table was set, the decorations ready and the cake was beautifully finished. So the boys turned off the lights in the house and hid in the kitchen waiting for you to come inside.

"Shhh" San listened as he heard your car keys jingling as you opened the door.

"Sannie! I'm home!" You yelled but there was no response.

You shrugged it off thinking that San was probably showering or something and walked into the kitchen, you flipped the light on and the boys jumped out startling you.

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled in unison.

You gasped and held your chest, "Good lord, you guys gave me a heart attack" you looked at the decorated table.

San walked over to you and kissed you, "Happy birthday, babe" He giggled.

You smiled awkwardly, "Sannie, my birthday is tomorrow" you giggled.

San's face turned white like he saw a ghost, he groaned he threw himself onto the floor like a child throwing a tantrum.

The boys were all arguing about how they couldn't believe they forgot that your birthday is tomorrow not today, you giggled.

"Guys this is so sweet, I love it"

"But its all wrong..."San whined into the floor.

You bent down and patted his head, "Sannie, it's ok, I love it".

San looked up at you and you kissed his pouty lips, you laughed and all of you celebrated that night instead of the next day.

A/n: Okay...so I don't celebrate birthdays so I had to google what was involved tbh, I hope this was any good!

Whens your B-day?