Requested by unknown_atiny

Since middle school, you've liked San. You flirt with him but only hang out as friends. Your decision today was to finally share with him how you feel... again, after years of falling for him.

Laughing as you both sat on the couch, you said, "San, could I tell you something?".

"Not if it's about you liking me," He said with a smile, although he sounded rude.

"Well, I have nothing to say then," you pouted.

San sighed loudly and set his drink down on the table, "Y/n stop asking, it's never going to happen".

Although the words he said hurt you, you pretended you were fine, and you guys continued watching your movie.

~2 years later~

You have chased after San repeatedly, although he rejected you because he kept sending you mixed emotions.

One day he would be really clingy and lovely and the next day he would be totally rude and standoffish.

But today you two went to a party with him at your friend's house. What was going to happen that night changed your relationship forever?

"Come on Y/n!" He yelled, pulling you with him through the house. He was holding your hand and you couldn't help but feel butterflies when your fingers touched.

"San, I only came for the food!" You whined.

"Sweetie~", He whined.

San held onto your hand tightly now, begging you to follow him. But you couldn't. It hurt so much for him to treat you one way but to think of the total opposite.

"Don't call me that," you snapped.

San let go of your hand and looked at you, shocked.

Typically, you weren't so rude to him, but you were tired of these games.

"Y/n what is your deal?" San asked quietly.

He looked around to make sure he wasn't making a scene.

"San, you can't go holding my hand and making me feel like you like me when you don't... it hurts me," you whispered.

San rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Y/n this again?!" He yelled. Everyone looked in your direction, "Y/n it's never going to happen! Okay? You are not my type! And if we can't be friends just because you can't help but like me... then I guess we can't be friends anymore.," his words were harsh, and they stabbed you like a sword.

"Fine, ", was all you said before you turned around and walked out of the house.

San didn't call for you to stop, instead, he just rolled his eyes and walked to the dance floor. A girl got close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. San had driven you to the party, so you had to walk home... alone. A part of you missed San, but another part hated him. He had humiliated you in front of kids from your school.

Although you knew everyone wouldn't give a crap about you, they still knew who San was and they were going to be talking about that girl who wouldn't stop chasing him. You felt stupid for trying so hard, for trying to be more than friends...

You got home and went straight to your room. Luckily, your parents weren't home to see you cry...

~4 months later~

You and San haven't even talked to each other for a long time now. You blocked him on all your social media, text messaging, and phone calls. You figured he'd done the same, but you were wrong. In reality, he was a wreck. He had tried calling you after the party, but you never answered. He tried talking to you at school but you always ignored him... He had finally realized what a huge mistake he had made...

"Woo, I don't know what to do... I really miss Y/N, I was thinking right that night at the party," San said with his head in his hands.

Wooyoung scoffed, "Dude, even I thought you were being a dick. Who the hell tells their best friend in front of the whole school that she's not his type?" Wooyoung flicked his forehead. "You are a dumbass sometimes."

"I think I like her... more than a friend.,"

Wooyoung choked on his drink, "What? Dude, you ruined that months ago. Move on, you're probably not her type anymore.," He laughed at his joke. San glared at him and stood up. "I'm going to tell y/n that I like her... maybe it will fix our friendship.," He smiled hopefully as Wooyoung shook his head.

San walked down the corridor looking for you. Once he saw you, he stopped and looked at the scene before him. You were standing at your locker, but something about you was different. Maybe you changed your hair, maybe you had lost weight (Yass by dropping sans ass), but something about you seemed unreal, so beautiful.

"Hey Y/N!".

San ran to you.

As soon as you saw him, you walked away faster, but he grabbed your arm and you felt the butterflies from before.

"Yes, San," you snapped, ripping your arm from his grip.

"Y/n I like you... I didn't know it before, but I can't live without you," San said, seeming really genuine.

"San," you paused and looked at his hopeful face, "You're going to have to learn to live without me. " You spoke coldly, and he looked crushed.

"But Y/n, we are friends" He cried. He grabbed your hand again.

You pulled it away, "San, things will never be the same... but I'm willing to give you another chance to prove yourself.," You sighed.

San gasped. He jumped towards you and hugged you.

"Y/n I love you. " He kissed your cheek. He looked back at you, who looked disgusted.

"Let's not do that. " You pushed him away from you slightly.

He jumped back and nodded his head, "Y/n I have to go! Promise me you'll meet me after school?" He begged.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine".

"But we are not dating! got it?" You snapped, pointing your finger at him.

He nodded his head and ran down the hall. He jumped up as he ran and he was laughing and a part of you felt happy... You knew he was happy, that's for sure.

Oh, how would you tell him you were already seeing someone....