"Oh no." You chuckled, shaking your head. "I still want him dead."

Two officers stood in front of you, practically face-palming. You had been sitting here for three hours and you still hadn't felt even a drop of remorse for the crime you committed.

"Listen," Your gaze fell to one of the officer's badges. "Donghyuk"

Donghyuk rolled his eyes, "It's Officer Kim, to you."

You gave him an annoyed smile, "Right."

Not only did not feel any remorse but you also didn't really care that you were sitting in the cold interrogation room anyway, so if they wanted to go for a few more hours, that was up to them.

You spread your legs, fingertips perched on your knees as you looked at them. Donghyuk made a disgusted face before practically smashing your knees together, telling you that you weren't getting out of this one.

"Close your damn legs, Y/n." Donghyuk snapped, the other officer nodding in agreement.

You scoffed, rubbing the back of your neck. "Why?"

"You're manspreading and you look disgusting."

"Stop looking at me then."

Donghyuk wanted to scream but instead, he just lunged forward but stopped himself before letting his hands wring the life out of your neck. "I can't do this" He groaned, grabbing his hair. He looked you up and down before cursing about how arrogant you were.

"Listen, you don't have to look at me and I'll sit how I want." You spread your legs, this time even lifting your right leg over the side of the chair and letting it hang. "Thank you."

"What were you doing last night to make yourself look so disgusting?" Donghyuk said, turning his face away in exaggerated disgust. "I can get you arrested on drug charges, you know that?"

"If it's proven."

"So you admit to being under the influence of drugs during the time of the assault?"

You shook your head, "Nope, I was fully aware of what I was doing."

Donghyuk's eyes were practically bursting out of his skull, the Y-shaped vein protruding out of his forehead as he slammed your file on the desk. You fiddled with the edge of the desk, scraping a few pieces of rusted paint away and flicking them across the room.

"Stop doing that or you're going to pay for it." The other officer snapped, his badge reading WOOYOUNG in bold letters.

You scoffed after reading the name tag, you could hardly recognize the kid with how much weight he had lost and his hair being cut so short. You should have been able to recognize the whiny snitch anywhere.

"Since when were you a cop?" You scoffed, looking at Wooyoung with half-lidded eyes.

Wooyoung cringed, slightly wondering how you didn't notice him on the way in but hey, in your defence, the hot officer Mingi was doing Wooyoung's job before lunch started so you weren't exactly paying attention to your surroundings.

"I'll ask the questions here," Donghyuk said, slamming his hands on the desk.

"Oh knock it off," You looked at Donghyuk with an unamused face. "You're just going to hurt your hands, you already know this isn't scaring me."

Dongyuk took a deep breath before removing his hands from the desk and letting them fall at his side, "Alright Y/n, I'll give you one more chance. Now tell me, why did you assault Lim Gangwoo?"

You sighed, taking a quick glance at the clock. It was almost your cat's dinnertime and it didn't look like you were getting out of this one. You played with a loose strand of freshly dyed pastel pink hair, a distinct contrast from your usual blue-black that you had worn for years. This whole thing really showed that no matter how much you tried to be the "good guy" you'd still always be the villain.