Hey thecoziereedz thank you so much for enjoying my stories! I hope you like part two 💗

It had been months. But the aching in your heart never seemed to subside.

You wanted to move on, you wanted to feel the way you felt with Wooyoung again but everytime you thought about falling in love, it made you physically ill.

Hongjoong sat beside you on the couch, his head in your lap while a movie played in the background.

It was something stupid; just another movie where the woman gets cheated on then she suddenly meets the man of her dreams.

It was pathetic.

Maybe you were just bitter, but when the female lead jumped into the man's arms, all you wanted to do was roll up in a ball and die.

"Second lead was better looking, in my opinion." Hongjoong said, before shaking the crumbs out of a crisp bag into his mouth.

"But she vibes more with the main lead", You cringed at yourself taking sides; you didn't even want to watch this movie.

Hongjoong shrugged, "Eh, looks like he'd cheat, to be honest."

You rose a brow, "What makes you say that?"

"Trust me on this; all cheaters have a certain look to them.", He sat up and turned to you like he was going to present a project for school and sighed, "Look at him."

The both of you looked at the screen.

"He's a walking red flag, everything about him screams 'I flirt with everyone because I'm insecure and I'm attention starved."

You rolled your eyes, picked up the crisp bag and crumbled it before standing up.

"Where was your expertise when I was with Wooyoung?"

"You really need to let him go."

"Why? Its not like he even cares about me."

"Seems like a pretty good reason to me."

You ignored Hongjoong's response and walked into the kitchen, throwing the bag away then walking to your bedroom, making sure to leave the door opened so your cat, Buttons, could his make his way in and lay at your feet.

Buttons.

He was an apology gift from Wooyoung and although you still didn't forgive him, how could you not take care of the little guy?

He was black with little white paws, and grey eyes. He was only a bitty baby when Wooyoung bought him, but now he seemed to grow up more every passing day.

You could hear Hongjoong making noise in the kitchen, probably getting another snack. He had been your roommate ever since Wooyoung moved out, and surprisingly, he still hadn't found a new place to live yet.

As if on cue, you could hear Buttons' little bell begin to jingle down the hall anf he sauntered into your room, mewing softly a he got comfy on your bed.

You missed Wooyoung, you couldn't deny it anymore. You wanted to hate him with every fiber of your being but seeing Buttons just made you remember how sweet Wooyoung could be and how he was always getting you little gifts to tell you he loved you.

BUZZ!
BUZZ!

You looked down at your phone, an unknown number was calling. You let it ring for a minute or so before finally picking up the call.

You never picked up unknown calls but something told to do it just this once.

"Hello?"

Silence.