(A/n: I'm going to adopt myself a Hongjoong, brb)

"Baby, Wake up", You cooed, kissing Hongjoong's lips.

Hongjoong tried hiding his smile as you kissed him more and more.

"Y/n-ah, I'm tired", He whined, closing his eyes and trying to fall back asleep.

You poked his cheeks, "Joongie, I want kisses"

(a/n: Imma vomit by my own writing...that's just sad)

"Nope," Hongjoong smirked, popping the "p" at the end.

You pouted, pretending to cry. Hongjoong opened his eyes and glanced at you, he sat up holding his weight with his elbows.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, so you poked his chest with your fingertip.

"I'm awake now, Y/n", He cupped your cheeks, kissing your nose, "Happy now? you big baby".

"Yes, I love you", You smiled as you kissed him again.

"I love you too, Y/n"

You sat down on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck.

(If I sat down on the boy's lap, I'd snap his legs in half with my fat self :') )

"Guess what time it is?", You giggled.

(Okay, really...who giggles?)

Hongjoong tapped his chin, "10 am?"

"Nope, later"

"11 am?"

You shook your head.

"ugh, what time is it Y/n?"

You picked up your phone to show him the time, "It's 2 in the afternoon...we really need to stop staying up so late", you sighed, "This whole staying at home thing is really making us lazy", you laughed.

Hongjoong booped your nose, "you were lazy before this!".

You gasped, "Rude, I have never been lazy a day in my life!"

(Sis, we both know that's a lie)

Hongjoong raised a brow, "Whatever you say princess", he winked.

You playfully punched him. After a few weak punches, he grabbed both of your wrists and kissed your lips.

(If only I was sweet and cute like this, because In real life if I were to punch him, I would probably knock him out...you see, weak is not part of my vocabulary)

"Okay, enough kissing", You said between kisses.

"You wanted kisses, but when I actually do it, you push me away", Hongjoong shook his head as he sighed, "You don't love me".

You rolled your eyes, whispering something into his ear that the author dare not write because she is not one of "those" writers.

Hongjoong blushed, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that"

"Yeah, now let's get out of bed!", You rolled off his lap, "Joongie, I'm going to make breakfast", you kissed him again before leaving the room.

~Time skip~

After the two of you ate breakfast or what was now lunch, you put on a face mask and painted your nails.

Hongjoong followed you around everywhere like a baby duckling, so you put a face mask on him and painted his nails while you were doing yours. Both of you really just laid around all day, you helped him write lyrics for a few songs but after a while you got bored.