You are visiting your friend Hongjoong at his dorm. You really hadn't seen him much since he and his band debuted. So you thought it would be fun to surprise him, or so you thought...

You walk into the building and find the room where they are all hanging out. You walk in and tiptoe behind Hongjoong. 

Everyone else exchanged some looks of confusion, turning to one another before they looked at you again. 

Apparently, they didn't remember you, which wasn't exactly their fault, you really hadn't gone out of your way either to meet them in the past. And the few times you had visited Hongjoong before, they weren't with him.

"BOO!" 

Hongjoong jumped. 

Quickly, he turned around and saw you standing behind him and when he realized it was you, his face lit up and he pulled you into a tight hug. 

"Oh my god! It has been so long!" He exclaimed, practically squeezing the life out of you. 

On the other side of the room, Wooyoung cleared his throat. Which only meant that he wanted to be caught up on what was going on considering everyone was just as confused as he was. Hongjoong figured that out pretty quickly, so he released his python-like grip around you, smiling awkwardly. 

"Guys, this is my best friend", He pulled you forward and you waved a sweater paw shyly at the guys. 

"Hi everyone, it's very nice to finally meet you all". You said, flashing a smile. 

You wanted the first impression to be nice of course, who wanted to be remembered as the awkward person who doesn't have any people skills? Not you, nor did you think anyone would want to be remembered in such a way. 

Everyone waved and introduced themselves as you and Hongjoong made your way to a small couch not too far away from the door, but just as Hongjoong was going to sit down, a woman with short black hair knocked on the door and stepped in, her heels quickly on the floor beneath her feet. 

She greeted everyone. She turned to Hongjoong and smiled, "The manager would like a word with you, and it's nothing to worry about".

San's eyebrows furrowed. "Just Joong?" he asked.

"Don't worry, he won't be long," She said reassuringly, as she led Hongjoong out of the room.

He turned before he got too far away and said, "Guys, don't do anything stupid...Y/N, keep an eye on them".  

And after a couple of seconds, he disappeared behind the door again. 

While laughing, the boys had mock offended looks on their faces, muttering, "How could he?". Finally, one of them looked at you. He had introduced himself as Yunho just minutes earlier, he gave this authentically happy energy that no one else could ever replicate. 

You replied, "Sure!" 

you stood up and followed the boys out of the room into their practice area.

As soon as you got in, Yunho asked them to play some music.

"You like to dance?" 

"Oh yeah!" You yelled striking a dramatic pose.

"Oh, she'll fit in well". Mingi laughed as he pressed play on the music.

Give it to me I'm worth it

Yunho slut dropped to the ground, while Mingi stood above him. Everyone else was bouncing around like a fool except for Seonghwa, who was smiling painfully at everyone.

As time went on, you began to dance with San, who was very extra when he danced.

You guys were so engrossed in dancing that you didn't notice that Hongjoong had walked into the room and was standing in the doorway disgusted.

"So hot," Seonghwa exclaimed, watching Yunho twerk. You really hoped he was kidding.

Hongjoong ran towards you, shouting "Um..guys!" as he ran.

Covering your ears he said, "What have you done? You're about to corrupt her.".

"I am already corrupted," you laugh as San's arms wrap around you and he rests his head on your shoulder.

Hongjoong looked at you two with wide-eyed expressions and said, "Nope." He then looked at Wooyoung, who was doing a half squat and making faces at Jongho.

"I swear you guys are on something." He sighed running his fingers through his hair.

"Would you be surprised? I mean look at them!" You laughed wrapping your arms around his waist and squeezing him tightly.

"Nope, also you are not allowed to come to the dorm anymore." He groaned as you squeezed him tighter.

There was a scream and a high-pitched one, everyone looked in Sans and Wooyoung's direction. San was biting Wooyoung's ear.

You looked at them confused. "Are they a thing or something?" You whispered.

"We have no idea" Hongjoong groaned again.