Chapter 31

"Please tell him to stop." Harrison begged Magnus. He looked at him in fear. In fear of losing his parabatai. He felt like Blake was acting too impulsive for a girl he started to care about just a few weeks ago. It wasn't right. He wanted Blake to be different, be happier but he never wanted him to risk his life for someone like this.

Magnus blinked a few times as he stared at the actions of Blake. He was gathering all the weapons he needed together. Seraph blade, knives, arrows and more. Some of them that he might not even need later. Some of them totally useless to Lilith's power. No one could stop her other than Faith herself.

Caroline walked slowly towards Blake and held him by his shoulder. "We need to think about this calmly. Lilith is the queen of Edom... She is not any kind of demon or greater demon. Blake... Blake listen to me." Caroline said. He was too stubborn to take in the truth that everyone tried to tell him.

In his mind, Faith was the one that mattered. The one he needed to save at this very instance. His heart clenched even knowing that she must be terrified now. She could be hurt now. The anger he felt was something he couldn't describe and he just wanted to lash out on Lilith, knowing very well that he stood no chance against her.

He was ready to risk it all for Faith.

"Faith needs us." That's the only thing that left his mouth. It was more of a cry. A deep hidden cry that he didn't wanted anyone to notice. He didn't wanted anyone to know how useless he felt. How weak this unexplained feeling was. He hated it. He felt like he was nothing.

"I know but we need a plan... One solid plan where we can make sure we can get to her. Faith is in the hands of Lilith. Someone who was behind her before she was even born. She has been planning all of this for a long time." Magnus let out in a heart beat.

"I don't ca-" "Stop!" Magnus shouted as he put down the seraph blade with a loud bang on the table. He looked Blake sternly in the eye.

"We faced Azazel and he was so powerful that even I couldn't stop him. Other warlocks included and he was just a helper of Lilith. The one that stopped him was Faith's mother. Lilith is even more powerful." He said. His heart clenched as he remembered Jace. He blinked a few times, trying to hide his tears.

"Faith lost her uncle... If she loses anyone else, she will never forgive herself. She won't be able too. She already blames herself for her uncle's death and her mother's disappearance. If something happens to any of you, it will be the end of her." He let out in a shaky breath.

"She can't risk losing you... For her sake, keep yourself sane. We will figure something out." He said in a low voice. He saw the realisation kicking through his eyes. Defeated, Blake let go of the weapons and took a few steps back. Tears threatening to stream down his face.

"I... feel so helpless." He whispered as he looked at Magnus. He couldn't contain his tears anymore. They streamed down, wetting his cheeks, the drops falling onto the floor of the institute. His heart felt so hurt. He couldn't explain the aching pain. It made him breathless.

"Faith is the only one that can stop Lilith. I promise you. I have seen how powerful she was as a baby. Her powers have been expanding even more as she grew up. I trained her without her even being aware. I can't stress enough how unstoppable she could be if she aware of what she is capable of." Magnus sighed.

His mind wandered around and his heart stopped at the thought to why Lilith wanted Faith so badly. Faith was either the reason of the earth coming to an end or she was the reason that peace would be reunited with earth.

"Lilith wants to turn Faith evil..." He said in shock. Caroline looked at him and then shook her head. "Faith would never become evil. She is too pure for that." She reassured him and everyone else that was standing in the weapon room.

"Not if... not if Lilith tells her something that her parents have been hiding from her for so long." Magnus mumbled underneath his breath. He, Izzy, Simon and Alec have been hiding something from Faith ever since she started asking for her mother. It was something they couldn't tell her because she wouldn't understand it.

Lilith would use that to her advantage... Magnus just knows she will.

"What?" Caroline asked a bit surprised. She didn't think it would be that bad for Faith to resent everyone in her family. She out of all people knew how much her family meant to Faith. She would gladly die for them. She couldn't possibly think of Faith putting them in danger herself.

She wasn't a person like that. She wasn't someone that would hurt someone else. She was too good for that.

"I-I can't tell you..." He stammered. With a snap of his fingers, Magnus disappeared before Caroline could even say something. She looked confused at the spot where Magnus stood before and turned herself around to see if he had left something behind but there was nothing.

"W-what the..." She whispered confused. Harrison who was still taken back by everything he just came to learn about Faith, now stood in front of his parabatai. Blake was still crying as he tried to calm himself down. Magnus's words never left his mind and it was tearing him apart even more than he was before.

"Look at me Blake." Harry said as he made Blake look up. He held his hands tightly before looking him back in the eye. "I promise you. We will get her back. We will."

Blake just nodded his head as he pulled Harry in for a hug. Something he never did before. Everything he went through with his family. He had never asked for something like this. Shocked, he embraced Blake and patted him on his shoulder.

"We will get her back..."

~~~~

Hello everyone!
I am finally back again ><
I hope you enjoy this chapter x