Chapter 1

Welcome to the second book of Psychotic! I actually can't believe that I am writing the second book! I hope that you guys will like this and I hope the wait was worth it! Above here you can see a small trailer for the book!
_________________________________

Everyday went by like it was an eternity for Alec. He thought happily that Faith was with him. Otherwise he couldn't imagine how he would survive all of the aftermath that had been caused by the possession. Alec was sitting down on a bench, waiting for Faith to return from her school.

After Alec had found out that the queen of Edom was the reason of all of this, he knew he had to bring Faith to safety. Lilith was behind his daughter and there was barely something he could do. He couldn't save his brothers nor his wife. The thoughts of their deaths made Alec feel a pain that was never ending.

Every time when he remembered them, it was like a piercing knife was stabbed in his heart and no matter what he would do, he would never heal from it again and each time he felt the same pain again, the wound would be deeper and deeper but somehow, he wouldn't die from it.

'Maybe that was my curse.' thought Alec as he was sighing. He looked up, looking at the massive field of green. Idris was more beautiful than ever and he hoped and wished that Clary could be with him so she could see what kind of a beautiful home he had waiting for her.

Something for him, Clary and Faith.

Alec remembered the day when he told his sister that he would be moving away to give Faith a mundane life. All of the Shadow world to be away from her so Lilith wouldn't dare to find out where she was. To think for her that Faith was dead.

"You can't just take her away from here!" Exclaimed Izzy loudly as she was protesting against Alec's idea. Luckily, Magnus was playing outside with Faith. She wouldn't hear any of this.

"You don't understand it! She will be at risk here!" Alec shouted back at his little sister. He was frustrated and tired. He hadn't slept for days. He was wide awake, looking over at Faith. Making sure she was safe.

"She will be more at risk when she is out there in the mundane world!" Izzy shouted back angrily. Alec knew that deep inside his heart. He knew that Faith would be more vulnerable out there.

"Listen, big brother." Izzy said as she walked closer to Alec. She let her hand rest on his shoulder and looked with hurt in her eyes at her brother.

"We will do everything to protect her..." She said softly. Somehow, it did calm Alec down. He had felt more at peace by these small words with full of meanings.

"But her going away and forgetting about the Shadow world is not the answer. You know that one day or another she will find out." Izzy said and Alec sighed.

"Just like Clary." Izzy reminded him. Alec nodded as some tears started to flow down his cheeks. He was afraid to lose someone. He was afraid to lose Faith. She was the only bit of Clary left. The only bit that still kept him sane.

"I am afraid." He sobbed as Izzy started to hug him. Izzy held onto Alec's big arms.

"I know but we will always protect her. With our lives. I promise." Izzy said softly.

"Look who decided to play with uncle Simon." Simon said in all of the sudden. Izzy was a bit startled and looked over at her husband.

"Uncle Simon!" Cheered Faith as she ran inside to jump into his arms. Simon chuckled as he picked her up and hugged her tightly.

He took a good glance and something in his eyes changed. It felt like he was looking at his best friend, Clary.

"You look so much like your mother." He said softly and Faith chuckled.