Chapter 7 (Part 2) "TYGER TYGER, BURNING BRIGHT"*

NB! The chapter features mature content | 18+

"Will you ascend the throne after your mother?"

"Yes."

I've noticed when she doesn't like a topic, she usually answers briefly.

"What he said to me... was true," I move my hand away and put it back on my laps. "I'm not beautiful as witches here... And nobody wants me; I understood that long ago. I'm not very sociable, and I'm constantly shy. It is clear that you'll get tired of me, anyone would. It's already incredible that someone special like you is interested in me." I am squeezing my knees, realizing that I said more than I wanted.

Silence. Hebe is giving me a surprised look; she even tilts her head a little, "You know," says the witch. "I never properly thanked you for being my fearless knight, who stood up for the honor of her lady - aka me," her voice becomes playful and resolute. She was speaking to me like when we were in the dark reflection, and she wandered with her lips and tongue over my electrified body.

She lifts my chin, forcing me to look at her.

"In gratitude for your brave deed, I allow you to do with me what you want. I submit. Order me around... mmm?"

I'm looking dumbfounded at her, not understanding how we got here.

"Come on, I am giving you carte blanche."

"I-I would like to get to the izba."

"Here it is," the witch points at the bushes of wild raspberries that are behind the fallen tree we are sitting on. "Don't tell me that you got lost like a baby in the woods! Okay, okay, don't pout. It must be leshy** who was misleading you. Don't mind him." She shakes her fist at something shaggy in the bushes. The creature wiggles its stick-like ears (really ears like sticks!) and disappears into the foliage. "Usually he is harmless; maybe he was bored and wanted to play a little. If he really wanted to perish you, he would have taken you into the thicket where maras or volkolaks dwell, instead he was just walking you around the hut."

"But how he did it!? I didn't let this damn house out of sight! Did he take me to portals? "Sleeves"?"

"Nah, it's a mirror magic. These forest spirits are good at it. You were actually looking at the house, but you saw the reflection of some trees or dense bushes a mile from here; you turned, thinking that the hut was in a different direction. It made you walk in circles. If you go with your eyes closed... Never mind! Let's go, I'll take you to the house. Your wish is my command, your grace." she gallantly offers me her hand.

***

She is leading me to the house owned by the infamous forester. It's like everything out of a dream: her cool hand in mine, crunchy branches under our feet, plaintive creak of old trees.

Hebe is the first to enter the house. She sits on the bed by the window, spreading her arms out to the sides, slightly resting her palms on a soft feather bed.

"Order me around," she smiles, looking at me and my confusion. "Do with me as you will... Relax, girl, I will not change my mind."

I'm awkwardly hopping on one leg, trying to take off my wellingtons, and then, listening to each floorboard groaning under my bare feet, I hesitantly approach Hebe and gently place my hands on her shoulders. Unable to withstand the piercing and painful coldness of her marble irises, I close my eyes and decisively kiss the witch on her lips.

I can feel her smiling as she kisses me back and opens her mouth running her sharp tongue over my lower lip. The girl hugs me and drags me along, and for the second time I am on her. A sudden moan escapes my lips as she presses me tighter and deepens the kiss. I finally give up and part my lips. Her tongue instantly slips into my mouth, meeting mine. Hebe, of course, leads, and I just succumb to the caresses of her tongue, instinctively repeating her languid movements.