Chapter 17 (Part 3) SUBMISSIVE SUPREME

Nota bene: the chapter features mature content!

"I apologized!"

"I'll apologize later too for what I'm going to do." Hebe pulls off my trousers and loudly slaps me on the buttocks. I scream, and the witch spanks me harder. She is pulling my hair while keeps on slapping my buttocks. I clench my jaw: this is so humiliating! What if one of the residence witches hears me!? I certainly won't shout 'Spank me harder, my Princess'! I will never call her titles!

Hebe pulls my hair tighter, "Your sweet ass looks so sexy after my spanking..."

"Let me go," I growl at her, trying to free my hair. Who am I kidding, I'm already wet between my legs.

Hebe pulls my hair to her face and slowly runs her tongue against my neck and cheek. I get shiver goosebumps all over my body. It's my life now: just a few minutes ago, we simply talked eating all sorts of goodies.

"Today will be as I want!" she whispers in my ear.

"Everything always happens as you want!" I look at her over my shoulder, breathing hard.

She frowns and spanks me several times again. I shriek but this time through a moan. I lean my hands on the warm windowsill and rise slightly on tiptoe, thereby raising my buttocks.

"Damn... What are you doing with me!" she groans.

I start rubbing my bun against her hips, moaning softly. She deliberately does not touch me between my legs; she kisses my neck, running her hand over my back.

"Please, do at least anything with me!" I beg her almost crying. I'm unbelievably turned on from her, and I do need some sweet release. "Please, please ..."

"Do you want me to punish you for your disobedience?"

"Just... do anything!"

Hebe is spanking me hard making me moan loudly. I put my hand over my mouth so no one outside can hear me. She spanks me a few more times strongly holding my hair with her left hand. The blows got more intense, but I'm too aroused to stop her.

Hebe puts both hands on my buttocks, kneels behind me, and begins to caress me with her tongue. I hiss through the teeth, because she is touching the sensitive places where she has just spanked me. But something is missing, as if the soft tongue sweetness after the spanking doesn't match my mood. I start to fidget as if hoping that she will penetrate deeper into me with her tongue.

The witch, as if hearing my thoughts, rises from her knees; she is touching my lips with her long fingers.

"Open your mouth," she orders. Her middle and index fingers instantly slip into my hot mouth as soon as I lightly part my lips. The witch can't help but groan; with one hand she is gently touching my tongue making me very nervous, with the other one she is squeezing my nipple under the shirt. I muster a little courage and stick out my tongue letting her run her fingers over it.

I keep looking at her: she seems so strict and strong that it even hurts how I want her.

I grab her wrist, plunge her fingers into my mouth, and pull them out with a pleasant sound. Hebe loses her mask of severity and bites on her lower lip.

Leaning my hands on the windowsill again, I get up to my previous position. I close my eyes feeling how she penetrates me with two fingers at once.

"Hebe..." It hurts a little, but I don't want to show her how scared I am.

"Damn, damn, you are so tight!"

I sob when her fingers are entirely inside me. The witch stops to let me get used to them. To be honest, I don't know if I like this new sensation, but it's definitely not unpleasant.

I'm all tense when she slowly moves them. At first, I can't relax. I feel I'm too exposed, too weak, but when I finally accept her rhythm, it feels so good... She starts moaning too; her rhythm quickens, and my breathing quickens too. Screams and moans are becoming more difficult to hold.

"Why are you holding your pleasure back?" She tickles my ear with her lips; the witch sensually bites the lobe, starting to suck on it with appetite.

I hopelessly surrender and moan something like 'ahhh'. My body is limply relaxed under her, while she goes on moving her fingers in me, but slowly, as if by inertia.

Hebe seems to be pleased with the archived result: purring a nice tune, she touches my lower lip with her thumb and forefinger while my cheek is still resting on the windowsill.

I slowly turn around. I would prefer her tongue, although, I do like her fingers too: my body is warm and good, but something in Hebe's expression does not allow me to fully enjoy the moment.

"I adore when you are obedient and submissive. Next time I will try to get as many moans and begging from you as possible," says the witch with uncovered pleasure in her voice, licking her fingers, the ones she has been doing me with.

Here it is! That's what bothers me so much, keeping me from relaxing. Submissive... Am I submissive? I am no different from Dasha who sobs under Danya. I am no different from those numerous witch's partners whom she did hard in her rich chambers or in the paradise house on the island, whom she also treated to expensive champagne. For them she is the Mistress, the Princess, but for me she is...

"Hebe," I say distinctly, looking into her eyes. "Who told you I'm obedient?"

I swiftly grab her wrists, pushing her toward the table. Frankly speaking, I thought I would meet furious resistance, ridicule, or get another couple of hundred slaps on my ass, but her only reaction was genuine surprise.

••• Dear Nat,
Thank you so much for all your and your wife's support! We highly appreciate your help! It's always nice to hear from you •••