Chapter 20 (Part 2) HUGS'N HEBE

When I'm left in the room alone, I think I take a few steps, and then I don't remember anything. I guess I was so tired that I passed out without even noticing how I got to my new bed.

I wonder if this will always happen to me after supernatural things. I know nothing about witches' life or about their physiological processes when magic happens. I'm missing Hebe, her advice, her knowledge, and her sweet hugs. Even a few minutes without her make me sad and anxious. Heghhh, there was no need to pretend to be something I'm not. I had to stick to my original, submissive role that she liked so much. But I didn't want to be as everyone else. I wanted to stand out for her, to convince my witch that her choice fell on me for a reason. Hebe had enough submissive girlfriends before me... Unlike them, I want to be special for her, not like her pathetic exes who called her 'Princess' or 'Mistress' pffft! Hahaha, listen to yourself, girl, 'I'm not like other girls!' It's even funny to say it in my head. I was sure that by becoming a lesbian I would avoid all stupid straight couple clichés I hated so much.

What if I made it worse? I definitely scared her. Knowing Hebe's character, I can easily understand that she is not the person who likes to flaunt her weaknesses.

It's hard for me to say why I behaved as some powerful bitch. At that moment I was like a new sort of woman: I felt great strength and significance, and it was super hard to hold it inside.

I must apologize to her before it's too late.

I'm thinking about it while being in bed with my eyes closed, and I feel Mouse's fur and warmth against my cheek. When I start waking up, she begins to move too: she licks me on the cheek and checks my right ear with her nose. It tickles!

Stretching out like a Disney princess, I finally open my eyes.