Chapter 21 (Part 2) LASSO EFFECT

Nota bene: the chapter features mature content!

While I'm trying to fight with the desires of my own body, I feel like her left hand is slowly sliding down my spine right into my panties (not mine, of course! Definitely, someone has brought me all clothes, since I'm the valuable Pythia property of the residence now!). I moan in a whine when she touches my anus and, to my great relief, her fingertips slide further to my lower lips.

"We haven't tried so many things," she pauses, licking my neck. "I bet you don't know about the half of nice things I'm going to do with you," she purrs, but I feel she's trying to restore the natural order of things: she's a dominant Princess, and any of her lovers are subs and simps, because she was taught like that, she's a future Queen of all witches and that is a predetermined order of how things should work in her magical universe. "What about some nice things to help you to come? Do you like them? Have you tried them to please yourself? I saw a lovely black vibrator in Dasha's room? Has she ever told you about it? Did she use it when with her boy... what's his name again... or was she so dissatisfied with him that's why needs additional battery gismos?"

She keeps on slowly thrusting her index and middle fingers in me from behind, slowly but steadily, deeper inside. I'm whining faintly, feeling her fingers massaging my clit and others deep inside me. "Maybe something bigger? What about a nice thingy on straps? I can fasten it on me to do you properly: nice and good." Hebe takes her hand away from my clit; she persistently puts her two fingers into my slightly open mouth. I moan, being aroused and confused at the same time. "Be a good girl, suck it a bit..." she orders. The fingers from her left hand are still in me, languidly moving inside as if getting deeper with each slow but inevitable move. I feel I'm wet both between my legs and in my mouth where her fingers are shamelessly touching my tongue. The witch is everywhere in me, and I can't move. Maybe it's still her 'lasso' effect or it's just me, silly sub who wants to be fucked and who doesn't really know lots of things about lesbian love or sex.

She kisses the back of my head and it awakens a strange feeling. I know she could be different; I know she could be kind and caring; I know that being alone we could talk about different things to know each other more. We could be much more than just sex.

I bite her finger.

"Aiiii! Heeyy!" She's shaking her hand.

"No, stop!" I say mostly to myself than to her. I turn abruptly to her, standing on my fours facing the witch at last. Hebe opens her mouth to complain about my disobedience, but closes it immediately looking into my eyes. I can easily move again and control myself; now I'm not sure what has happened: was it my weakness for her heavenly body or her heavenly witch body tangled me with her powers not giving me to move much?

I sit cross-legged between her legs periodically making eye contact. Hebe looks perplexed; she's examining my skin. I don't have to eye myself to understand how quick my weaves are moving now.

"Interesting," she says. Hebe's cheeks are blushing. The witch is rubbing her index finger. I can see my juices on her long fingers: I like how sexy it looks, and I wonder how quickly one can acquire a new lesbian fetish (Can I call it 'lesbian'? Jeez, I need to know more lesbians to talk about things).

I try to preserve a neutral expression on my rosy face, but in spite of this, I feel jubilant inside: I win! I win again. I was afraid to say 'no', because I was afraid to lose her, but what I'm sure more is that I would definitely lose her if I let her take me so easily. All her exes have a special victim-submissive type, and if I behave like them, soon she'll lost her interest, having got what she wanted. When the toy is old and shabby, she'll replace me with the new one, and it'll be another and another toy till she is knocked up by some mage to continue the line. Terrible. I have this urge to hug her and say that I can protect her no matter what (Not now, not now, stupid Velia, it's not the right time for sentiments). Besides, I'm the part of their community, and a new Queen's Pythia – It'll be pretty difficult to get rid of me and just send me home... uhm, speaking about home:

"Sorry, but I'm not sorry."

"Hmpf," she turns her chin up. I can't understand her exact mood, but she's not going to go away.

"I need to visit my parents tonight. I don't want to wait until I get the permission. And I'm not asking you. We are going home tonight."

"Yes," she agrees suspiciously quickly. "But there's a catch," she seems soft and hesitant again.

"What catch?" I'm getting angry.

"Relax, relax, Vel, we don't need another splash of energy... Shall we go to your parents tomorrow?"

"Why can't we do it now?"

"Ma insisted on your taking an oath as soon as you wake up," Hebe explains apologetically. She's trying to avoid eye contact.

"But I thought it would happen closer to my birthday and Ivan-Kupala Night..."

"The summer solstice is in three days. You've been unconscious for almost three weeks. I'm really sorry."

I put my face in my hands. If I get all teary-eyed again, I'll lose my little battle.

"Are you alright? I'm really sorry about it. I promise we will go to your parents tomorrow. I swear."

"Goddd, they must have been looking all over for me! You don't know my mama! She must be thinking I'm kidnapped, raped or killed! And she'll surely kill me when I return home tomorrow!" I'm sure Dasha and Danya would never talk to me again too.

"Hush, hush." Hebe hugs me quickly but tenderly. "I swear – everything's taken care of."

I look at her in disbelief, enjoying the proximity of her body.

"They think you are taking up some preparatory courses in Saint-Petersburg before leaving to Harvard. Our witches have done everything in the best possible way!" she says proudly.

"What? It must be really concrete magic, since no sane person will believe such crap! Me and Harvard? Courses in Peter*? Why the hell I should go to Peter to have courses if I live in Moscow. Insane!" I feel I'm trembling, and Hebe is squeezing me harder. "Well, at least they are not mad at me and not nagging the police while searching for my dead body somewhere in Bitsevski Park."

*Saint-Petersburg's alternative name among locals