1. Uphill Gardener •NEW EDITION•

A/N: Hey! So I wrote this story over the span of three years and the first two years I was young and had absolutely no writing experience. The other year I had already hated what I did with the story but felt bad not completing it, so I finished it (it'll be so obvious which ones I wrote before and after writing classes🙈). It's been another year since I've done anything with this fic. This story is a classic, cringy Wattpad fanfiction that I promise I'll start fixing up! There are weird story lines that are in one chapter and then gone the next, cringy dialogue, and this story is just a whole mess.

If you're wondering if the chapter you're reading is fixed up, the title will have "•NEW EDITION•" after the name!!

Also, yes it's Top Louis!  The beginning of the chapter is just a special occasion. ;)

Louis squirmed beneath me, moaning. The sound was not the most unpleasant, but I wouldn't say I liked it.

"That feels weird." He managed to moan out. "N-not in a bad way- fuck." My thrusts began to quicken and my hips bucked into Louis' ass harder.

"I know you enjoy this, but can you hurry up and release? I've Football practice." I complained.

I hardened my thrusts once more, making him moan loudly. Good thing my mum is out with my sister.

He continued to moan loudly, digging his claws into my shoulders.

And no, he isn't a werewolf or anything. He's just a human 21 year old boy who's super annoying, revolting, and filled with sarcasm. Not to mention his fingernails that are three feet long.

I'm obviously being dramatic, but he cuts his nails like one time a month. And that is not an exaggeration. I shoved my dick farther inside him, hitting the base against his ass.

He threw his head back in pleasure, moaning out my name. I didn't know how to feel about that. Did I like the boy I was fucking for the first time—but also despised—screaming my name in such a tantalizing way? I didn't have time to dwell, for he dug his nails farther into my shoulders.

"If you don't get your nails out of my fucking shoulders, I swear to god," I warned, making him move them to the bed sheets. As pleased as I was to not have him drawing blood from my arms anymore, my skin tingled at the loss of pressure, feeling empty without it.

Louis began to thrust his hips up at me, matching my own and moaning loudly. His hands moved to my hair, pulling on it. Hard.

"Louis," I warned, only for him to pull harder.

The exact moment I hit his prostate was more noticeable than a flamboyant man in a straight bar. His eyes rolled back into his head and his grip on my hair fluctuated; loosening when my dick hit his sweet spot, then gripping harder when it left. He had moaned louder than before, making the sick noice bounce around in my head.

With one last moan, Louis came all over his naked, toned stomach. It only took a few more thrusts for me to follow in ecstasy.

I fell against him, minding Louis' semen on himself, breathing heavily in the crook of his neck. We both smelt of sweat and sex, and my hand had been caught in the crossfire of Louis' pleasure, thumb coated with a white slime.

Not liking how domestic this felt, I got off of the brunet boy, took the condom off, tied it, thew it away, and got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash my hands. It was the least I could do to get clean before practice. Once I finished, I returned to the bedroom to the sight of Louis smirking at me.

"Not bad for your first time topping." A grating voice taunted.

"I'm good at everything I do. There's no surprise in me being good." I replied, searching the room for clothes to wear.