9. I've a Boner

All of us boys ran down to the den to get our bags, me just realizing I had no idea where my bag was.

"Hey, Louis. Where's my bag?" I asked him.

He was digging in his own bag when I asked him, showing off his cute ass. No homo.

Louis has a tendency to always bring a bag where ever we are. Even if it's in his own house. He claims, and I quote, "It's more exciting to be able to have the same over night feeling than to know I have all my clothes upstairs." No clue what it means, but that's what he says.

"Over here." He said, waving me over towards him.

His muscles flexed when he waved me over, showing that he indeed has been working out. A lot too it seems.

"Thanks."

I unzipped my bag and tried to find my swimming shorts.

Shit.

I just had to grab the smallest pair of swimming shorts, which I got two years ago, that don't fit. They're so tight and I just know I can't swim in them.

"Hey. Did anyone bring extra swimming shorts?" I asked them.

They all shook their heads no. Shit.

I groaned, looking to my right.

Wait, is that-? No way.

"Louis?" I called, walking over to get the red and blue sticks.

"Hm?"

"Why didn't you tell us you had light sabers?"

Louis looked my way to see me holding two light sabers.

He laughed.

"Forgot about 'em I guess." He shrugged, grabbing the blue one.

"Oh it's battle time!" Niall screamed, getting out his phone.

"Screw swimming. This is way better." Zayn laughed.

I did a few movements with the saber, then stared Louis right in the eyes.

"You're going down." I told him.

"Oh it's on." He replied, staring deep into my eyes.

We began to fight with the swords, making ninja noises and over exaggerating evertime we were hit.

Like this,

Louis slightly hit my ring finger.

"Ahh! You just chopped my finger off! You're going to pay for that!"

Niall was still recording us and I think I saw Liam take a picture but I'm not sure.

We continued on like this for what felt like hours, but was actually around 20 minutes, then we finally stopped when Louis tripped over someones bag.

Before Louis could get up, I put my foot ontop of his chest.

"Please, spareith me thy painith. Get my deathith over with." He whined, putting his hand on his forehead.

"At last. I have defeated thy enemyith." I gloated.

"Thy one with thy greenith eyes always wins." Louis dramaticly got out. "I shall sufferith a slowith death. Leaveith thy to dieith."

At that, Louis plopped his head on the ground and sighed.

"That's the endith. Thy have defeated thy enemyith."

I took my foot off of Louis.

"Let us celebrate my win." I said, starting to walk away.

"Hey!" Louis whined. "I'm not dead yet. I can still be revived."