32. one day

"Harry, Harry. God damn it. Harry they're gonna see us. Get your ass up. We need to get dressed." Louis whispered, shaking me.

Little did he know I was up long before him, admiring the way his eyelashes fell against his face and the way his breathing was slowed and peaceful. I  could watch him sleep all day.

"Let them, they've both changed my diapers. Nothing they haven't seen." I replied, searching for Louis with my hands through closed eyes. I grunted then I couldn't find him but smiled again when I caught his arm. He laughed at me and tried to push away.

"Yeah well they've never seen me naked and I'd like to keep it that way. I would also love to avoid the sex talk with your mum, so please, Harry, get up."

I groaned but opened my eyes to see Louis, to my demise, fully dressed. How he got dressed, I couldn't fathom. All I knew was that i wanted a repeat of last nights events, pronto.

Louis began to tug at my arm and I groaned at him.

"Why can't we just sleep? We had a hard day yesterday, today can wait 'til I'm ready."

"Yea, I'm sure it could."

I let myself be tugged out of bed and thrown onto the floor.

"Harry!" Louis exclaimed, annoyed at me.

"Alright, alright. I'm going." I reluctantly got off the floor and found clothes to wear around my room. The outfit didn't match but it's fine because Louis' was worse.

My emerald green shirt hung loosely on him and he was wearing a pair of baby-blue shorts. To top it off, he wore a pair of hamburger socks I was gifted a few years ago as a gag gift. Safe to say I looked better off than Louis.

I walked close to Louis and rested my hand on his cheek, kissing him softly.

"I love morning Harry." He said, grabbing onto my hips. I gave him a wide grin.

"What about night Harry? How do you feel about him?" I asked, as he pulled me closer so our bodies were touching.

"Hm, I love him even more." His hands dropped scandalously lower on my body. "The way he moans my name and begs me to take him. So hot and so sexy."

"What about afternoon Harry?"

"Still love him. Can be a bit of a wanker at times though."

Louis kissed me and cupped my asscheeks with his hands.

"Oh, sounds like you're smitten." I teased.

"Smitten, infatuated, in love. All the same."

"I'm in a similar boat."

Louis kissed me again, letting his lips hover.

"God, I'd hope so."

I let my lips touch his softly before pulling away. We were still intertwined with each other but our faces were far enough apart to not be able to feel the direct heat of the others breath, or for another matter, taste it. I could though, feel his heartbeat slowly beating in sync with my own.

"Awe," we heard from the doorway, "it's times like this I wish I had my camera."

"Good morning, mum." I said with an eye roll.

Gemma was standing next to her with a smile plastered on her face.

"Niall said you guys got into a fight. Seems the opposite happened." She put, walking into my room.

"You talk to Niall? Since when?" I asked, curious on why my sister and best friend are conversing behind my back.

"Mhm, well, he's a good looking lad. Might have to take him up on his date offer." She teased

"Gemma-"

"I'm kidding, Harry. Go get a life." At her words I looked at Louis, still wrapped in his arms, as if to say that I already had one. "Ew, maybe a less sappy one."

"Can you just be happy for your brother? It looks like he maybe has things figured out and under control for once. Awe, i need a picture. Stay there." My mum cooed, running off to go get her phone.

Gemma was staring at me and Louis with a fond expression.

"I really am happy for you two. I heard the big 'L' word drop so I'm guessing you guys are better than ever."

"You could say that." Louis perked.

"We've just found away around all the problems. Hopefully that won't cause more problems in the future." I laughed.

"Just be careful. And love each other like you're the only two to exist. I'd hate to lose this Tomlinson-Styles bond our families have. It would rip us to shreds."

Just then, mum came back with not her phone, but an entire camera. I rolled my eyes because I should've known she would.

"Okay, now kiss." She commanded.

I looked at Louis and smiled at him. Ignoring the sounds of the camera already clicking, Louis swooped down to my lips to press a hard, but passionate, kiss to my lips. I couldn't help but smile against it. It felt like things were finally how they should've been along time ago. I know I won't ever fuck up as hard as I have in the past. I have Louis, all of him now, i can't lose him. Still, a fuck-up or two is inevitable.

Before, I would've just been losing a sparing partner, a fuck-toy, but now he loved me. Openly. And that's all I want now. Though don't tell myself a year ago. He would not be happy.

I pulled back from the kiss and smiled at Louis. He returned my smile and looked me deep in my eyes.

Yeah, I can't fuck this up.

"Oh, that's going in their wedding montage for sure." Mum squealed, probably showing the pictures to Gemma.

I wasn't really sure what she was doing, I couldn't look away from Louis. It was all about him and the thoughts of being his husband.

"You really think we'll get to marry each other, Louis?" I asked him.

"If I wasn't living with my mum and I had a job that paid more than minimum wage, I'd marry you right now." He replied.

Harry knew what his words meant; one day.  One day we will stand at the alter and say our vows. One day we'll be officially each others. Bound to each other for the rest of our lives. One day we'll start a family and be great dads together. One day.

"You'd make a great dad." I said to him.

"This doesn't mean you're pregnant now, does it?" He joked.

"Maybe one day." I shrugged, earning a laugh.

"Gemma, look at them. Awe, my little boy's in love." My mum gushed. I could only laugh louder.