14. My Pillow Talks...and Eves Drops

I woke up to the sound of snickering.

Who the hell is snickering when I'm trying to get my beauty rest? How disrespectful.

I groaned, shoving my head further into my pillow.

I don't remember what kind of pillow Louis gave me last night, but it's really comfortable and soft. I know this sounds cliche, but the pillow is softer than a feather, fluffier than a kitten, comfier than a-

Holy shit I'm lying on Louis!

Code red! I'm not on a pillow, I'm on a Louis Fucking Tomlinson and the snickers are most likely the boys taking pictures and laughing at the fact we are literally cuddling like a fucking couple!

Y'know, I would love to get up out of this position and tell the lads to stop taking pictures and most likely video of us but, Louis' grip around my waist is tighter than my assho-

"Morning, Harry." Niall said, grinning down at me.

"You two are so cute so we decided to take a few pictures of the two of you." Zayn said, amusement clear in his voice.

"Not to mention the cute matching smiles you guys were sharing cuddled up together. Oh, I could just die!" Liam exclaimed, dramatically pretending to faint.

Someone's been spending too much time with Niall.

I looked over at Louis to see a faint smile resting on his thin, smooth lips. I couldn't help but smile at his smile. What? It's contagious.

Louis looks very peaceful when he sleeps. Like all of his worries disappear when he slips into unconsciousness. It's nice to see him at such peace. He's always worrying about something. His eyebrows are always furrowed in confusion or frustration. It's comforting to know he's calm and happy at some times. It makes my stomach flutter and tingle.

"You're staring, love." I heard Louis say out of amusement, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What can I say? You look very peaceful when you sleep." I sheepishly said.

I almost added that he looked rather cute and innocent but I decided it would be a tad weird to say that to him. It's true, but weird to say to someone who I pretty much just became friends with.

Louis laughed and tightened his grip on my waist.

I blushed at his action and tried to hide my face.

Louis gushed at me and wrapped his other arm around me.

"You're so cute." He whispered to me.

I think I might have feelings for Louis. Feelings as in I like-like him. Like I want to be his boyfriend. His official boyfriend where we can hug and kiss and cuddle with and go on dates and make other people jealous that we have such a powerful relationship and see how in love we'll be.

I want to be Louis'.

I want Louis to be mine.

Am I crazy?

Should I be thinking like this?

Did I catch feelings too fast?

Should I be worried about my sudden interest in Louis?

What's going on with me?

Why am I getting flustered at Louis being this close to me?

"Are you gonna tell your family about your sexuality?" Liam randomly asked me from over where he was helping Zayn pick up the messy room.

I need to tell Gemma. No, wait, I need to tell my mum. She needs to be the first to know. Or should I call Gemma then my mum? Should I tell them together? I feel like mum should be the first to know. I mean, she raised me and taught me to always be kind and to be myself. But, Gemma's always been there for me. She would comfort me when ever I was feeling scared or stressed and she'd help me with my homework when it made absolutely zero sense. Whenever our mum was at work and I was feeling lonely, Gemma would come into my room and cuddle with me like I was some baby. Which, to her and our mum, I am one.