15. Questions

We watched a few movies then Zayn's mum called to tell Zayn he had to come home. Soon after Zayn left, the rest of us left Louis' house to go enjoy a day with our families.

Of course, my mum and Gemma suffocated me with questions about Louis as soon as I entered the door. They asked why I never told them, me explaining my fear, and a lot of other weird questions like "Do you think your kids will have blue or green eyes?" and "Who wears the pants in the relationship?". Like I'm going to tell my sister I'm getting fucked by Louis.

They questioned me for hours and I explained a lot of things in detail now that I know there was no chance of a certain blue-eyed dwarf eves dropping.

We were done talking by the time dinner came around so we ate dinner, had a family movie night, then went our separate ways to go to bed.

I woke up the next morning to sun shining in my eyes. Didn't I close my curtains before I went to bed? Why are they open and letting that stupid sun in my eyes?

I groaned then heard a laugh next to me.

What the actual fuck? How the hell did he get into my house? It was Gemma wasn't it?

"Don't look so disappointed Harry." Louis scoffed, making me chuckle.

Who said I was disappointed?

"Why are you here Louis?" I asked him.

Louis smiled at me, shaking his head.

Why did that make me smile? What the fuck is going on with me? Why am I smiling at Louis' smile?

"We're going to hang out." Louis grinned.

Fuck.

Why does his grin make me grin? Why does his laugh give me butterflies? Like, sure, I like him as more than a friend, but these feelings I'm getting, I've never felt for anyone. I mean, who likes their previous enemy this much? People in cliche books, that's who.

I believe Louis will be the end of me.

Louis said hi to my mum as she got ready for work, her giving me a 'subtle' wink, then we were out the door.

"We're eating breakfast at Greg's." Louis told me as we got into the car.

Greg's is a breakfast place that the lads and I love to go to. It's kind of like a cafe, but better. It has more pastries and food and the coffee is better than any bakery I've ever been to. It's a small building, but very popular so it's crowded every morning. Why Louis chose to go here? I have no clue. But, I know Louis will make the best out of it. He always seems to make things brighter.

Damn. I'm really into Louis. Like, I don't know how to put it, but I like Louis so much. Not to the point of love, but I like him a lot.

Louis knows I like him, but how much does he actually know? Like, I only called him cute and stuff like that so maybe he only thinks I have a small crush on him. I hope he thinks it's only a crush. I would hate for him to think it's anymore than that. Especially since we just became friends. I don't want to ruin that by Louis knowing I'm smitten hard by him.

I know he has a crush on me, or at least had according to Niall. But that doesn't mean it's anymore than a school-girl crush. That's what I want Louis to think my admiration for him is. A mere school-girl crush.

Do I want us to become a thing? Of course I do. But, will it last if we do? Probably not. We've only been getting along for so long and it's not guaranteed it's always going to be like that.

What I can guarantee though, is that Greg's waffles are fucking heaven. Although Louis' more into the pancakes. Mmm.

Round, tasty, curvy, and ah, pure joy.

The pancakes and waffles are good too I guess.

Louis and I sat and ate for a while, talking about random things.

"I'm serious Harry, those raccoons were horny as fuck." Louis told me, only a bit of joking in his tone.

Louis was now telling me a story about how a raccoon tried to suck his dick once. Do I believe it? No. But, his story is weirdly detailed and it makes me concerned.

Looking up the nearest therapists right now.

"I don't think so. It was just probably trying to cause trouble." I told him, rolling my eyes.

Louis aggressively shook his head.

"I'm serious. He grabbed at my pants and pulled them down. Then he started nibbling at my thing in my boxers."

"Why are you assuming the raccoon is a 'he'?"

"Because I wouldn't have enjoyed it if it was a girl."

I laughed at him, finishing my waffles up.

"You're a fucking creep, y'know? I hope you're kidding." I told him, pushing my plate to the middle of the table.

"I'm not. That was the time I called you over at, like, three in the morning. I was so horny."

"You really were." I said, laughing. "You pulled me right into the house and started right away, no hesitation. I got scared."

"Aww, Hazza." Louis cooed, reaching over to pinch my cheek. "You couldn't walk for a week. I found it funny."

I scoffed at him.

We soon finished at Greg's, paid, then left.

Louis took me to a few other places, then to his house.

"Am I going to be hanging with you all day?" I asked him, feeling a little giddy at the thought.

I'd love to hang all day with Louis, but I don't know if my heart can handle it.

"Yep. We'll hang out at my house and watch movies all day."

And that we did. We sat and watched movies all day at Louis' house. With a little bit of fun at the end...

A/N: I'm getting so fucking lazy with this story-

I've been working on other projects so that might be why?? So don't mind the short chapter, I promise the next will be around 2000 words and not 900 haha.

Possibly sex in the next chapter...but I'm not saying if there is or not- (:

All the love, from me, to you. xx