27. Brokeback Mountain & A Promise

I don't think I can do this.

He pulls open the closet to put the sweater on the shelf. He sees the shirts on the hanger, his on the outside, the other on inside. Not the way it was. There's a postcard of the mountains next to the shirts. He snaps a button.

He's got tears in his eyes, making me tear up for the 50th time.

"Jack, I swear." Ennis says, straightening the postcard and shutting the door.

By the ending of Brokeback Mountain, I'm a wreck. I've cried and felt every emotion possible during this movie.

"You're a baby." I hear Louis scoff from beside me.

"Don't act like you aren't on the verge of tears right now, Lewis." I defensively said, snuggling into the blanket.

It smelt like Louis.

"Unlike you, Harold, I've been gay all my life and saw this movie seven years ago. It's not as heart-wrenching after the 16th time." Louis told me.

It was currently four o'clock P.M. on a Sunday. Louis' mum is in the hospital after giving birth to the twins and his sisters are there meeting them. Louis and I already went this morning and figured we'd have the rest of the day all to ourselves.

We've watched movie after movie and somehow ended up on the gay side of movies. We ended up cuddling somewhere in between 'Before Night Falls' and 'Milk'.

My head was lying on Louis' chest with his right arm around my back, pulling slightly at my hair. I was lying in the fetal position with the blanket wrapped tightly around my body. Louis was lying flat on his back.

He was wearing nothing but a pair of red boxers and plain, white socks. He didn't have the blanket covering him -- I am quite the blanket hog -- so I could see his slight four pack in the dim lighting. Safe to say with all these gay movies, which some may or may not have had sex scenes, I'm wanting Louis to bend me over and fuck me.

Him moaning my name, me moaning his, his foot long inside me, me clawing his back, my legs wrapped around his small, feminine waist, his hands pressing on my waist, my toes curling in pleasure as he thrusts deep inside me, his orgasm face-

"Harry!" Louis interrupted. "Get lost trying to find a brain or something?" He asked, pulling me tighter to him.

Hope he doesn't feel my boner pressing up against him. Then again, if he feels it he might actually fuck me.

"Yeah." I said not really hearing him.

Are we ready to have sex again? We haven't had it since he caught me jacking on the bathroom floor, which was a couple months ago. There's been obvious sexual tension that we've done nothing about and it's making me hornier as the days fly by.

"If you wanna fuck just say so."

I could just pull his cock out of his boxers and start sucking. Maybe then we'd start fucking.

"I've got lube and condoms right next to me."

Or I could tease him and just rub his dick through his boxers until he has enough and bends me over to fuck.

"I could just call Zayn or Liam or Oli or Stan or Niall over to fuck me. They'd fuck anything that breathes, guy or not."

Or I could fuck him. Either one is great. I still get to see and feel his dick either wa-

"What the fuck?" I asked him, just now processing what he was saying.

Louis smirked and turned from his position on his back to look me in the eyes.