22. Luke, I'm Sorry.

After a while of silence -- on both parts -- and thinking, I pulled my car back into drive and started heading around towards my house.

I was originally planning on a date but after all this I need to go home and think without Harry near. But clearly my brain couldn't wait

As I pulled up to my driveway, I wasn't paying attention to driving and crashed into my mailbox. The crash wasn't hard enough that my airbags went kabooie, but it was hard enough for both Harry and I to jerk forwards. When we got out to check the damage that had been done, a stupid wanker named Harry tripped over his own feet and proper smashed his face into the ground.

Ay Yi Yi.

"Bloody 'ell!" I exclaimed, going over to him.

"Uh, I'm fine. Just a little scratch." He said, getting up.

"I didn't ask if you were fine!... Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, good." He replied.

"Let's get you inside to clean you up." I told him, putting an arm around him and helping him walk up the steps to my house.

I knocked on the front door repetitively and my mum opened it after a while, muttering a few words I'm not going to repeat.

"Louis I swe- Harry! Oh my lord! Get in here, Harry!" My mum shrieked, trying to pull Harry into the house.

"Uh, sorry, Jo. I'm not allowed into the house. Y'know, Louis kicking his sisters out, us having sex, you setting a rule I can't go into the house."

Mum had a baffled look on her face for a second, then rolled her eyes.

"There's always exceptions, you should know."

Mum rushed Harry up to our upstairs bathroom and started splashing water on his muddy face.

"Where are you hurt, Harry?" She asked.

Harry pointed to his knee with a little pout, obviously loving the attention.

"I'm going to have you pull your pants down, love."

I wish that was me saying that..in a different predicament obviously.

Not my kink.

Harry pulled down his pants leaving him in his boxers -- I will behave, I will behave, I will behave -- and Mum to continue, splashing water on the booboo spot and putting some liquids and bandages on it.

She let Harry know she was done and gave us permission to go to my room but not do anything god wouldn't approve of.

Jokes on her, god wouldn't approve of us even hugging. Or even having heterosexual sex before marriage. Not that I want to..

We just went up to my room and, after Harry called his mum to let her know he was staying over at mine, lied down and did absolutely nothing in silence for about 30 minutes before my phone rang.

It was Zayn.

"Hello, this is Louis. Leave a message, you wanker." I said.

"Funny. Anyways, we sat at the Alley with Luke a bit after you and Harry had left and he refuses to believe he was assaulted in any way. I think he seriously needs help. Well, I think you should talk to him. Maybe from someone he loved he'd listen and enter therapy or something." Zayn told me.

I rolled my eyes. Always getting straight to the point Zayn is.

"I'm not understanding. You want me to talk to someone who cheated on me?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. That'd be nice."

"Sorry Zayn but your mindset of everything being able to be talked out is so unrealistic."