13. Truth or Dare & An Accidental Outing :|

"Okay, who's going first?" Louis asked.

"Me, me! Pick me!" Niall screamed.

Louis rolled his eyes and looked hopefully and Zayn, Liam and I.

"Fine." Louis huffed. "I'll go first."

"Donkey." Niall mumbled with a glare.

"Liam, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay.. Have you ever crushed on a guy?"

Liam turned red, indicating his answer was yes. He had in fact crushed on a guy before.

Louis gasped.

"Who, Mr. Payne. What man did you crush on?" Louis asked.

"I-I'm not obligated to answer that."

Louis groaned and crossed his arms.

"You'll tell me one of these days, Payno."

Liam rolled his eyes, then turned to me.

"Truth or Dare, Harry?"

I thought for a moment.

I definitely don't want to pick dare. They'll make me do something stupid. But, this is Liam we're talking about. He doesn't give the best dares. I also don't want to spill anything I'm not ready to.. Dare it is.

"Dare."

"Getting risky there, Harry." Niall oohed.

I scoffed.

You can't he considered risky if you pick Dare and Liam's the one giving it to you.

Liam just sat there thinking of a dare, then, Zayn leaned over and whispered something in his ear, making Liam's eyes go wide and a mischievous glint show in them.

"Hey! No fair! You can't tell him a dare to give me." I complained, earning a shrug and smirk from Zayn.

"Harry." Liam smirked.

"Liam." I said back, not so pleased.

"I dare you to let me go through your phone for three minutes." Liam smirked at my wide eyes. "With no restrictions. I can go on what ever I want."

I have some..R Rated..pictures on my phone. And my text messages with Louis aren't so PG either.

I got up with a groan and got my phone out of my bag, typing in my password and tossing it to Liam.

"Who's setting the three minutes?" I asked.

Zayn pulled out his phone and went to set the timer.

"Three minutes..starting...now!"

He started going through my apps and search history, finding nothing too interesting. Thank lord for incognito mode.

"I'm going to photos next." He announced.

Shit.

At this point, we were all hovered over Liam's shoulders so we could see what was on my phone. Which was not part of the dare. I don't want everyone to see my nudes.

"Oh shit." Niall hollered, laughing as Liam passed over a mirror picture of me shirtless with a towel hanging dangerously low around my hips.

"Yeah well you're going to see a lot more revealing ones if you go any further." I warned, making Liam hurry and scroll through my pictures, trying to find the revealing ones.

Liam gagged as he passed by one of me completely naked in Louis' bathroom.

"Is that Louis' bathroom?" Niall asked, zooming in on the background.