29. dreaming of blowing

We also fucked.

And it wasn't the quick stuff. It was the nice, slow, intimate stuff.

Now it's the morning after, and I woke up without Louis by my side. It wasn't too unusual. Normally, I would wake up to Louis all over me and then leave before he wakes up. But I guess I must have been extra tired.

This is his house so he couldn't have gone too far.

I got out of bed and put on a pair of boxers. I walked down the steps into Louis' kitchen to see him there with his mum. She was rubbing his back as his face was on the counter.

"Louis?" I called, making him look up to me quickly.

He didn't look alright. His eyes looked red and puffy and he obviously didn't have time to brush his hair because it is a proper mess. But he smiled at me.

"Hey, Harry." He replied, trying not to look into my eyes.

"Are, are you alright, Louis?" I asked him, "Please be honest."

I personally don't like seeing people cry, especially if it's Louis. I feel like I've only seen Louis cry a handful of times.

Louis' smile dropped, "Oh, Harry," He said, finally looking into my eyes. "There's no need to worry. This doesn't concern you at all."

He said it very softly. As if speaking too loud would hurt me. I don't know what happened or why Louis is crying, but I don't want to see it. Ever again.

Something just seems off with him though.

"Well, is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"Harry, it's got nothing to do with you, I'm alright." Louis said, just as soft as last time.

I don't care if it's got nothing to do with me. Louis having a problem is something deals with me.

"Lou-"

"I think you'd ought to tell him, boo bear." Louis' mum said, cutting me off.

Louis looked down to the floor, shuffling his feet.

"I'm pregnant." Louis finally let out.

My eyes popped out of my head and my jaw hit the floor. Pregnant? I'm too young to be a father.

I backed away from Louis as tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Harry? Harry! Harry! Ha-"

"-rry!"

I jolted up, beads of sweat rolling down my face.

"Jesus Christ, Styles! I thought I was gonna have to tell Anne you've died!" Louis said, "were you working out in your sleep? You're sweating really badly."

I stared up at Louis, breathing heavily through parted lips.

"You, you're, you're not pr- pregnant, right?" I asked him.

Louis stared at me in disbelief.

"I fucking top you, Harry, how the fuck would I be pregnant?" Louis asked me, "and men can't be pregnant, you weirdo."

"I, I know that I just, I just had a nightmare." I answered.

Louis laughed, "I don't even want to ask."

He plopped down on his bed and sighed.

Louis has permanent bed head. His brunette hair always sticks up in multiple directions even when he styles it. It's what gives him his charm.