11. Swimmy Swimmy

"Alright, lads. Hope everyone is in swim wear 'cause we're jumping in the pool!" Louis yelled once he got down to the den.

He stripped off his shirt and pants and ran out of the den.

"He's going to jump in the pool." Niall laughed.

"No shit, Niall. He just said he was." I rolled my eyes.

I took my shirt off and ran out of the den to outside by the pool.

Louis was swimming around in the pool, most likely trying to get used to the water temperature.

"Watch the cannon ball!" I yelled, getting a running start and jumping into the water.

I watched as all the bubbles formed around my body as I sunk in the pool, soon floating up to the surface.

As I resurfaced, I noticed Louis looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes, swimming over towards me.

"Yes, Lewis?" I asked.

"You're very pretty right now." He told me in a voice only a little higher than a whisper.

"What? So I'm not pretty at other times?" I asked sarcastically.

"Eh, not really." He said swimming very close to me.

"You ass." I laughed.

His face got really close to mine and his eyes shifted towards my lips.

"Friends, Louis. Friends don't get this close to each other." I whispered, also looking at his lips.

This is beyond weird.

I mean, one minute I'm straight and hate Louis, the next I'm wanting to kiss him right here, right now.

"You said 'Friends...for now.'."

Louis grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

Are we- about to kiss?

I mean, I don't mind. We've known each other for long enough, we've had sex, we've met each other's families, his family loves me even. They wouldn't mind if we dated, my family wouldn't mind if we dated, and I wouldn't mind if we dated. I don't think Louis would mind either considering the way he's staring at me and how close his face is to mine.

I grabbed Louis' chin with my hand, and pulled him closer to me. His lips were grazing mine, and my heart starting beating faster.

I'm about to have my first kiss-

"Cannon ball!" We heard being yelled, making us split, then we were soaked with water again.

I looked at Louis, who was already looking at me, giving a sheepish smile.

He shrugged his shoulders at me, then went to go water tackle Niall.

Zayn and Liam soon joined as we all started a water fight.

Niall hopped on my back and tried to bring me down into the water.

"You'll never drag me down!" I yelled to him.

As Niall was trying to drown me, I felt a harder force push on my back, making me lose my balance and face plant into the water.

"Yes! We got him Niall!"

Of course it was Louis who pushed me in.

"That's no fair." I complained, voice muffled by the water.

"What was that Harry? Hasn't your mother taught you to not mumble?" Louis tsked.

I arose from the water, shaking my hair out like a dog, softly glared at him.

"Yes, she has. But hasn't your mother taught you to play fair and to mind your damn business, hmm?" I retorted.

"Hasn't your mum also teach you that life's not fair, love?" Louis said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Still doesn't give you a reason to butt into Niall and I's fight."

"Stop pouting, Harry. We're here to have fun." Zayn groaned, swimming over to me and ruffling my hair.

"Ew Zayn! Get your Bradford hands off of me." I complained.

Zayn laughed and swam over to Louis, tackling him down into the water.

"Tackle fight!" Niall called.

Liam swam over to Niall and tried to tackle him into the water, but Niall reacted fast and swam out of the way.

I was watching them try to drown each other, obviously rooting for Niall, then Zayn got in on the fun and Liam went over to talk to Louis from behind me.

Niall was totally annihilating Zayn. It was so funny. Then I felt a weight on my back.

It was Liam.

"Chicken, Chicken!" He started chanting, trying to hurl his feet onto my shoulders.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think Liam was drunk. But, contrary to popular belief, Liam is a goof ball and sucker for fun. Doesn't compare to Louis though.

I laughed as Liam fell backwards into the water with a groan.

I told Liam to go stand up on the ledge of the pool, and ducked so he could get on my shoulders.

"So," Louis looked at Zayn and Niall. "I'm guessing daddy Zayn is sitting out and Niall's on my back?"

Zayn laughed and swam over to the opposite ledge of Liam and I and walked over to get a towel to dry himself with.

"You know it Louis. You lads what any drinks?" Zayn asked.

"Bellini please!" Louis mumbled from where Niall was drowning him at.

Zayn scoffed.

"Non alcoholic you dipshit. Also, your mum allows you to go to too many high end bars."

"Oh, no." Louis laughed. "She thinks I'm at your house whenever I go. And let's not let her think other wise, alright?"

"Oh I'm so telling her this." I maliciously said.

"Don't you dare, Styles." He warned, narrowing his eyes.

The other three boys obviously didn't want to hear their fight, so they cut their 'fight' short.

"Alright, I'm bringing out soda, Apple Juice, and Water." Zayn said, rolling his eyes and walking back into the house.

When Zayn came out, we told him to ref the game of Chicken that was about to go down.

Needless to say, Niall and Louis won. But that's only because Louis kept tickling Harry, that cheater.

After the game of chicken, we played marco polo, tag, raced, and tried to see how long we can hold our breaths for. Louis won the holding breath competition, surprisingly. I think he cheated at this game though.

That hoe.

A/N: I've been reading more than writing...oops. BUTTTTTT!! It's still Monday here (11:20PM teehee) so technically I kept my schedule..surprisingly. Anyways, enjoyyy! :)

And huuuuge appreciation to the one person who comments and supports this stupid fanfic and who I was dming with for a bit...I'm too lazy to go look for their username but they know who they are. xx

I'm also thinking about putting a song above to correlate with the chapter...lmkkkk what you guys think. :)) <33