Anti Fairy

Dean POV

"Brianna wake up" she fell asleep on the tredmill. I sighed and turned it on full speed. She fell off headbutting it. "Oww." "Come on" I helped her up. "Brie I told you not to get into Briemode last night" She put her finger on my lips. "I got a headache. Shush"

I pulled it away. "Brie" she fell asleep with her head resting on my chest. I lifted her over my shoulder and took her to our locker room placing her down on the couch.

Brie POV

I woke up. It was RAW. Dean was in a match against Luke Harper. I yawned getting up and changing into my jeans 
with my red checkered shirt around my waist, black heels and my Briemode top. I sorted my hair out and made it to the Divas locker room.

"Good luck in your match tonight" I hugged Natalya then Naomi. We were chatting. I noticed Paige's gear. "Hey where is Paige?" "Having a shower"

I got up and grabbed her clothes.  "Brianna what are you doing?" "Nothing" I ran out the locker room. Byron was there

"Looks like you won't be able to interview Paige. I don't think she's gonna be competing tonight but uhh if she does she's going to be doing it naked." I giggled and ran off.

"Dean!" I jumped into his arms. "What have you done?" "What do you mean?" I smiled. "Brie" "I stole her gear. Hold this" I threw the crop top and shorts at him.

I slipped on her leather Jacket. "How do I look?" "I gotta admit you look badass"  he smirked. Paige's music played. "Let's see what she's wearing" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the Screen.

"For a person with a hangover you're energetic" "I don't have a hangover Dean" She came out in a pink fluffy dress. I burst out laughing. "Oh wow.." Dean chuckled.

After her win on her match she came back. "Want your gear?" I smirked. She snatched it off me with a glare. "I'll get my payback" "ooh I'm shaking"

She tackled me down. I started screaming. The Ref pulled her off. Dean helped me up. "You're crazy" I screamed. "Brie. Let it go" he pulled me back.

I took the leather jacket off and threw it at her. Dean dragged me away. "Brie. Calm down. Ok" he kissed my forehead. I nodded. "Look who's facing Bad News Barrett at Fastlane" he smirked holding up the Contract.

I tilted my head to the side looking at Barrett signature. "Something tells me he got forced to sign it. What did you do?" "Well.." "Jonathan Good" I crossed my arms. "I may or may not have tied his hands to the pole and grabbed his hand putting a pen in it and making him sign it." He said really fast. "Why is it all messy?" "Oh I helped him" he smiled looking all innocent.

"Oh Dean" I playfully rolled my eyes. He laughed wrapping his arm around me as we headed to the Hotel.