Comfort

Brie POV

"Hey Josie" I said in a baby voice. She came up to me I placed my bags down and picker her up. "BRYAN I'M HOME" I shouted. "In here" he shouted back. I walked in with Joise in my arms.

"Hey you" I smiled leaning in giving him a kiss. He didn't kiss back. Hmm strange. "I want a divorce" he blurted out. My heart dropped. "What? Why?!" "I don't love you" hearing him say that I wanted to scream. "Or is it 'cause I'm with Ambrose a lot?" He didn't say anything. "YOU THINK I'M WITH AMBROSE? I'M NOT, I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU" I screamed. "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU BRIANNA? YOU NEVER SCREAM LIKE THAT GO BACK TO AMBROSE 'CAUSE YOU'RE CRAZY." Without thinking I slapped him amd grabbed all my bags walking back to the car, The one person I needed and decided to call him.

"Well Hello Cinderbella"

"Hey, umm where are you?"

"In a hotel near the arena for Hell in the Cell. Why?"

"Can I stay with you for the night?"

"Sure shorty"

"Thanks Dean see you soon"

"Bye Cinderbella"

HOTEL

"What Room is Dean Ambrose staying at?" "May I ask who's speaking?" "His girl...friend..." "Room 153" "Thank you"

Idiot.

There he stood as he opened the door. "Hey Dean" I walked in and placed the bags down." "What happened to staying at Bryans?" he asked.

Thinking to what happened I burst into tears. "Brie what happened?" He pulled me in for a hug. "He wants a divorce" I cried.

"Why?" "He said he didn't love me anymore." "Well it's his loss, don't let this affect your match for tomorrow you're a tough nugget"

I smiled. 'Thanks Dean" "Get some rest and we'll workout later on. Deal?" "Deal"