Attacked.

Brie POV

I kept poking my food with my fork. Dean was too busy at the food table probably eating all the chicken. "Ambrose you look great" Natalya complimented and sat beside me. "Oh thank you" "Are you checking out my boyfriend?" "No-" We both burst out laughing.

"Dean come sit by me." He sat by me."So Brie, Aj and Summer?" "Don't get me started" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah don't. I'm the one that has to calm her down" "You love me" I smiled kissing his cheek. "You guys are cute" Natalya cooed. Nikki sat down with Roman.

"Where have you guys been?" Natalya asked. "You don't wanna know" I said. Nikki smirked. "Yes Nicole I know what you're feeling" "Hey I feel it to you do it more with him then you did with Daniel"

I got up and left. I don't like it when she mentions Daniel around me. I hate him. "Brie?" I turned around. Dean stood there. "You ok?" "I'm fine. I'm just- I'm gonna cool off I don't want to take my anger out on you.  I'll be in your locker room in 5 minutes" He nodded and let me walk off.

Nikki POV

"You know not to bring up Daniel Nicole." Natalya said. "I didn't know it was gonna affect her" "She hates him. It's her Ex. She loves Dean" "Don't snap at me I said I didn't mean to" "Nicole calm down" Roman was rubbing my back. I sighed. Dean came back and sat down.

"Is she ok?" I asked. "She's a little pissed but she's cooling off" I nodded. "I'm sorry I brought her Ex up" "Nah it's fine. Knowing I've had her more than he did makes me special" he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes. "I'm eating here" Natalya sounded disgust. We all laughed.

We heard Brie scream. Dean flew off his chair. I quickly got up.

Brie POV

Daniel started dragging me down the corridor. I tried kicking him. "Let me go" I scratched his arm. Nothing was working. I kicked him back. He fell on his ass. I got up and ran bumping  into someone chest. It was Dean. He pulled me behind him glaring at Daniel. He ran away.

Dean cupped my cheeks. "Did he hurt you?" "No. I'm fine" "What happened?" Nikki came running with Roman and Natalya. "I was going to your locker room and someone grabbed my foot from behind dragging me. "Why did he do that?" Natalya asked. "I-I don't know" I held on to Dean arm tightly.

"He's not going to get you. Not on my watch" He kissed the top of my head. I smiled. "Natalya was right though. Your arms are huge. It's so sexy"

Roman, Nikki and Natalya groaned. I giggled. Dean smirked.

"Save those comments to yourself" Nikki rolled her eyes. "Do I have to bring up all your sex toys?" She gasped.  "You dare!" "Exactly"

Roman smirked at her making her blush. "Gross" Natalya said and walked away.

I wrapped my arms around Dean neck. "We can see Skye tomorrow. With all the Drama that's going on. We haven't seen our Daughter much" "Don't worry she's still a little baby" his hands landed on my waist. "I know but I want to be there for her." "I know and we will." He kissed me.

Aj POV

"How the hell did you fail to kidnap the girl?" "She can kick Aj." He rolled his eyes. "Hmm. Maybe if we put her in hospital." "And how will we do that?" He smirked. "We plan our attack on her"

Next Day.

Brie POV

"My baby girl growing up" I picked her up and held her in one arm. "She's such an Angel" My Mum said. "She's so gorgeous. Daddy gonna be overprotective on you"

She giggled and clapped her hands making me smile. "There's my beautiful girl" Dean had his hands out.  I gave her to him. He lifted her in the air she started making noises like she's trying to speak.

He sat down with her on his lap. I sat beside him leaning my head on his shoulder. "I can't say goodbye Dean" We watched her drift to sleep. "I know. But we need the money and it's our job"

I started crying. "Brie. It's gonna be ok. She can travel with us one day" "I want her to have a childhood as well" "She will. She can choose"

Smackdown

We arrived at the arena after saying goodbye. "I have a match tonight against Summer. Ooh this should be fun" a sly smile creeped on my face. "Don't kill her." "I'll try to" he playfully rolled his eyes. "See you aftewards" I kissed him and made my entrance.

Summer came out. She pushed the Ref and attacked me the Bell hasn't even rang. Someone else rolled in Aj had a chair in her hands. My eyes widened. I got up and tried to escape. The metal smacked against my back. I cried out in pain. Summer pulled me up and held my arms back as Aj rammed it into my stomach. I dropped to my knees. She smacked it across my head I felt blood dripping down my head. I saw Dean run down the ramp. I tried to get up but fell back down slowly blacking out.