My Man.

Nikki POV

"SHE DID WHAT?" Brie screamed. I stood there biting my lips trying to not laugh. "Brie... Calm down" Dean said. "I'll be back" she growled storming off. "Come with me" I grabbed his hand and pulled him along hiding behind the crate. "Why are we hiding? " he whispered. "Look in front of you" he looked.

Brie stormed over to Summer. "Summer you are seriously pissing me off" "What have I done now?" She scoffed. "Trying to kiss my man. I swear to god if I see you near him I will snap your 2 legs and rip your hair out and shove it down your throat."  Dean smirked. My mouth dropped open.

"Maybe he wants a real women like me" she laughed. Dean made barfing noises. I giggled. "Are you even a women?" Me and Dean fell on the floor laughing. Summer and Brie were looking over.  "Shit. Dean. Get down" We crawled away.

Brie walked away and came up to us. "What the hell are you guys doing?" "Uhh" "I lost an earring. Dean helping" "You two? Being nice to each other?"

We both looked at each other. I slapped him. "I uh hate him" "What the fuck?" He rubbed his cheek. "Just admit it" she smirked. "Fine" I hugged him. "He a better brother than JJ"

I smiled. Dean sat there confused as hell. "Aww, group hug!" she jumped on us.

Dean POV

Nikki went to see Roman. "What did she try and do?" Brie asked.

Earlier.

I was in the ring practicing my moves. "Dean?" someone squealed. Oh dear lord. She got in. "What are you doing  here?" she smiled giving me a flirtatious look. "About to leave" she grabbed my arm. "Summer what are you doing?" "You should be with me right. Brie just a farm hippie girl who's so stubborn." She leaned in to kiss me. I pushed her to the ground. She gasped. "She's not a slut like you and I love her" I rolled out the ring.

Brie smiled. "What?" "You told her you love me" "Of course I do." I kissed her. "We have a match against Aj and Daniel" she rolled her eyes. "Well you can take your anger out on her" "oh trust me I will" she mumbled.

Brie POV

Dean helped me stretch as we prepared for our match. "Ready?" "Let's do it" we high fived.

We made our entrance coming out together. Dean held my hand which is strange he's the Lunatic Fringe. But I'm not complaining I love it. He let go of my hand as he rolled in. I climbed up the turnbuckle and raised my arm and jumped down beside him.

Aj and Daniel were whispering something. Daniel got out the ring meaning I'm starting the match off. Dean kissed me. "Good luck" he winked making me smile.

The Ref signalled for the match to ring. Aj ran at me I stood there and just kicked her in the stomach. I heard Dean laugh making me smirk and pulled her hair back making her head hit the mat. I put her in a headlock. She was trying to escape trying to reach out to Daniel. She elbowed me in the stomach amd bounced off the ropes. I reversed into a backbreaker. Daniel started screaming at me. I slapped him across the face. The crowd cheered. I turned around to be met by a boot in the face. "Brie" I looked at Dean. He had his hand out. Daniel pulled him off and started brawling outside. Aj pulled me up and locked me in the black widow. I was close to the ropes and tried to grab it but someone pulled it back. It was Summer. The pain was too much. I tapped out but she didn't let go. I screamed in pain as the Ref tried to pull her off. She finally let go and grabbed her belt.

Daniel raised her arm as they walked backstage. I was on my knees holiding my arm. Summer came in. I stood up and got into her face. She pushed me. I jumped on her and threw punches at her scratching her face not caring about the pain in my arm. The Ref tried pulling me back. Dean grabbed my foot and pulled me out the ring. I was screaming trying to get back in he was holding me back. "You're Dead. You are so dead" I threatened.

Summer has made an enemy.