It's a mistake. Right?

Brie POV

"Be careful with that bag it's expensive"

I rolled my eyes. "Ok. That's it you can go" Nikki pulled her phone out and called someone.

She's a pain. I walked out of the Divas locker room. "Hey, Brie" Naomi greeted me. "H-" I placed on to my stomach and my other hand over my mouth "Are you ok?" Naomi asked with concerned.

"I'm gonna be sick." I ran to the bucket and puked in it.

Naomi POV

What the heck am I meant to do? Ooh. Dean. "DEAN? DEAN!" he turned his head looking at me confused. "You gotta help me" I asked out of breath. "What's up?"

"Brie, she's being sick and I don't know what to do" "Why are you asking for my help?" "She's the only person she can trust. I think she needs a guy support. Just please?" I begged.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes.

Brie POV

"What's wrong with you?" She scoffed. "Nikki, please just shut up" I had my hand on my stomach.

Someone arm wrapped around my waist. "Hey, You ok?" He whispered. "She's fine. Brie I need-" "Shut up" Dean growled at her. Nikki took a step back.

He was pissed off with Nikki. "I think I'm fine. Yeah I'm fine" "You sure?" "Yeah. But thanks for caring" Iwrapped my arms around his waist giving him a hug.

-

Back at the hotel. I told Naomi what my situation is and she went to the shops to get me what I needed.

The door opened. "Alright girly I got it. Are you sure you wanna take it?"

I sighed "I'm gonna have to"

I took the test.

It came back.

Positive.