The end of War.

Smackdown

Brie POV

I was so pumped up. Tonight is the night our feud ends with Aj and Daniel. "You ready to kick their asses?" "Oh I'm ready" I smirked.

Brie Bella and Dean ambrose vs Aj Lee and Daniel Bryan.

We stood face to face with them one last time for our feud to end.  "You will never be Divas Champion" She held her Belt up.

I'm guessing we're starting off. I slapped her. She had the look of crazy and viciously attacked me making scream. I tried crawling out the ring but she pulled me back in. I kicked her down and tagged Dean in.

Dean didn't hesitate to run at Bryan knocking him down. He kneed him in the guts and wiped his face across the ropes. Ouch.

Aj tried getting involved I jumped on the turnbuckle. "BRIEMODE!!" She looked up I dropkicked her. she landed awkwardly. Dean set Dirty Deeds on him getting us the win. I was on the floor leaning on my elbows. Dean helped me up.

"We did it." I smiled and jumped in his arms doing a little of Aj lee style and kissed him. Dean hands was on my ass supporting me.

I giggled as we released.

Backstage

"That was amazing oh my god" Nicole pulled me into a tight hug. "Finally it's over with" I sighed. "Can I talk to you Nikki?" Dean asked. I looked confused. So did she. "Sure.."

Nikki POV

We were somewhere quiet. "So what's up?" "I'm gonna ask Brie to Marry me" "Oh my god are you serious?"

He nodded. "I thought you didn't want Marriage?" "Some people change besides I think she's the one" "When are you going to pop the question?" "Some time after Royal Rumble" "Good luck"

Brie POV

I was getting changed out of my attire. Dean walked in. "Don't put any clothes. I wanna celebrate our win" He pulled me into a kiss laying us on the couch. I love this man so much.

"Good luck at the Royal Rumble" I pecked his lips. "Don't worry. I stole Fandango number when he was snogging Rosa" he whispered. We both started laughing.