Sloppy Seconds.

Brie POV

I was making coffee to cure my headache that I have. Dean wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You've been happy all morning" I giggled. "Because last night was amazing" he whispered. "I can't remember" I took a sip of my coffee. "I'm surprised you forgot. Your mouth loved me last night from below if you know what I mean" he smirked. I spat my coffee out. Dean burst out laughing. "You also rode me but don't worry. You enjoyed it" He winked and got changed. I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled.

----

Smackdown.

Nikki ran up to me. "Brie. You have a match against Summer" Nikki sounded worried. "What's wrong with that?" "They know you want to get your hands on her. Why are they just giving it to you?" "She has a point" Dean said. "Then come out with me" I smiled.

Brie Bella W/ Dean Ambrose vs Summer Rae.

Summer was stood in the ring laughing. I stood opposite getting ready. Dean was beside me. "Ladies and gentlemen I would like to inform you that the match has changed Brie will have one arm tied behind her back" "What?" "You can do it" Dean kissed my cheek and rolled out the ring. The Ref tied my arm back. The match started. Summer didn't hesitate and went straight at me. She put me in a healock dragging me down. I can't escape. One arm is no use. She pushed me down and started dancing. I blew my hair out of my face and sighed in frustration. She pulled me up. I kicked her knee and DDT her. Jeez finally she's down.  "Dean try and untie this losely" I sat down with my back leaning against the rope." "It's loose" he whispered. Summer got up I kicked her my hand was free easier to do the Bella Buster and got the win. I raised my arms up.

Daniel and Aj were standing there. "Thought you could beat us. You're wrong" I laughed. AJ screamed and stormed backstage. "Better keep you chick calm Danny boy." Dean smirked. He glared at him and went backstage.

Nikki POV

"Hey big guy" I kissed him. "You look cute" his hands landed on my waist. "Is it because of my pigtails?" "Maybe" He kissed me. "I have a match against Seth. I'll be back" He walked off. "More like I'll be there" I smirked.

Before the match started my music played. Both men looked confused as I walked down the ring smiling. I sat on the steps and waved at them.

Skip match.

Roman won I jumped in the ring and kissed him. Seth was in the corner with a mic. "Nikki, Nikki, Nikki" he laughed. I glared at him. "What's wrong Princess? Didn't like me that much so you go to my former team member? Have fun with her Roman. She's good-" Roman attacked him.

I pulled him of with my hands on his chest. "It's not worth it"

He was breathing heavily. This is gonna be hell.