After Hell In The Cell

Brie POV

I lost, now I'm her assitant for a month, I was shoving her stupid bags in the back of the car, She comes up to me and pours her smoothie all over my head and drives off.

I turn around to see Dean with sadness in his eyes. "I'm fine really" I gave him a weak smile. "We both lost ok Brie, we tried our best" "But you ain't her assitant." "It will be over before you know it"

I sighed wiping the drink off me. "Here let me help." He grabbed his towel wiping it away. I smiled at him as he smiled back, The next thing I know is we're leaning in for a kiss when we heard someone clear their throat.

"I need to see you Brie" Triple H demanded. "Oh ok umm see you in the hotel room" I gave Dean a quick hug and walked away.

Dean POV

I was pacing around the parking lot. "Stupid idiot I almost kissed her" I mumbled to myself. Wait she said she'll meet me back at the hotel room. I ran to the car and drove back to the hotel.

Text from Brie.

"Hey, I'll be there in 5 minutes"

I smiled like an idiot reading that.

Brie POV

"As you're Nikki assistant we will like to make the storyline interesting after the month over" "What do you mean?" "After Dean finishes with his feud with Bray wyattt we would like you and Dean vs Nikki Bella and Mr money in the bank Seth Rollins. What do you think?"

"I actually like that idea sir" "So do you agree?" He had his hand out. "Yes, we do" I shook his hand. "Now you may go"

As I sat down in the car I texted Dean.

"Hey, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

I placed the phone back in my bag and drove to the hotel.

The stupid lady was as the desk smiling at me as I walked past. She scares me. I made it to the room opening the door and closing it behind me.

"Dean?" "In the bedroom" he shouted, I walked in to see him shirtless, his hair was dripping. My knees went numb. I didn't realise I was staring. "Like what you see?" he smirked. I snapped out of it. "I'm gonna umm take a shower to get the smoothie out of my hair" I ran in to the bathroom stripping out of my clothes.

After I was finish I realised I didn't bring any clothes with me and all there was was a short towel. I wrapped it around my body, if I bend down just a little bit my ass would be showing.

Brushing my fingers along my wet hair tip toeing to the door poking my head out to see him not there. I quickly ran to my bags finding clothes when Dean walked in.

I didn't realise that he was standing behind me so when I got up and turned around I bumped into him dropping my towel. "SHIT" Dean quickly covered his eyes. I shoved on my shorts and t-shirt, "You can look.

I was putting my wet hair into a bun. "I saw nothing"

My cheeks were burning red. "What did Hunter want?" he asked. "A new storyline I'm in after I'm done being my bitchy sister assistant" "Like I said it will be over before you know it."

"I just hope so"