Wedding

Brie POV

I woke up with Dean rubbing my stomach. I smiled. The door opened. "See I told you they snuck off" Nikki said to Roman crossing her arms. I smirked. "Come on we need to get you ready" "Can't wait to see my beautiful Girl in white" he winked.

Nikki helped me up. I just had to get Married whilst I'm heavily pregnant. Everyone was rushing around. I had so many people at me with doing my hair and makeup. "You look beautiful Brie" Nikki smiled. "I guess we're living our childhood dream. Both Married." "I guess so" "Don't cry" Nikki said with tears. I laughed a bit. My Mum came in with the dress. "Time to put it on"

Dean POV

"Honestly I can't believe I'm the Best man at The Dean Ambrose's Wedding. Congrats man. You deserve it. Brie a lovely girl and on the bright side. We're officially Brothers well in law but who cares" Roman said.

I chuckled at that. "I just can't wait to see her. Especially my Daughter. I can't wait to see them both" "You're starting a family now. And I'm gonna admit for a guy who wasn't ready you raised an amazing little girl" "Thanks Roman" "Now let's go to the Ceremony people should be seating" he patted my back.

Brie POV

I turned around everyone gasped. "Brianna, you look beautiful" my Mum cried. My Dad came in. "Daddy" I walked over and hugged him. "Gosh, both my baby girls are all grown up. You ready sweetie?" "Yes" I smiled.

He helped me walked down the stairs. "Mummy" I crouched down so she could hug me. "You're looking beautifu" "You look beautiful too Mummy" "Ready to see Daddy and Mummy Married?" She nodded and ran back to her spot.

I took deep breaths and linked arms with my Dad.
The Music Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do played.

The double doors opened. Everyone looked at me. I saw my Husband standing there looking so god damn hot in a suit. He smiled showing off his dimples. I smiled and looked down at Skye. This generally is the best day. My Dad kissed my cheek. He gave me to Dean.

"You look beautiful" he whispered.

Priest speaks blah blah blah boring boring boring. "Dean do you wanna say anything to your Wife?"

"Yes" he stared at me smiling. "When I first layed eyes on you... something triggered it. Like I became a different person. I'm glad I get to call you my Wife and the Mother to my two children because I've never loved someone so much before. You make me sane. Since people think I'm Unstable. You keep me calm and you love me." He brushed the tears that have fallen. "I'm in love with you. The one thing that you have that no else has is my Heart and I trust you with it" he smiled.

" Brianna Monique Garcia-Colace, Do you take this man to be your Husband?"

"I do"

"Jo-"

"I think you know the answer" he said cutting him off. Making me laugh. We both slid on each other rings.

"You may now kiss the bride" He pulled me into a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I present you Mr & Mrs Good." Dean raised my arm up. I laughed. The pedal was being thrown. Skye, jumped into Dean arms as we walked down the aisle.

Party

Everyone was having a blast. It was time to cut the cake. I put a little frosting on his nose and pecked his lips. He chuckled. I gasped and put my hand on my stomach. "You ok?" Dean looked concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Hard kick" I sighed. He rubbed my back. The kick was stronger this time. "Dean, I think we'll be celebrating something else besides our Anniversary"

He frowned. "My Water Broke" I cried out in pain. His eyes widened. He ran off. Yeah leave you Newly Wife hanging in pain here. He came back and picked me up bridal style "I had to get the keys" he explained.

He took me to the car and drove to the hospital. He rushed me in. "Someone help my Wife is in labour" Doctors rushed in with a wheelchair. Dean placed me in it. I screamed again. "Don't worry babe"

Couple hours later.

Dean, was holding on to my hand. His other hand was on my knee. Yes that how far back my legs are. "Ok Mrs Good I want you to push" My Nurse said. I squeezed Dean hand and started pushing. "Don't break my hand again" "Shut up" I screamed and pushed again. "I see the head" Dean looked at me. "One more big push" I used all my strength I had left. I heard the sound of a baby cry. "Congratulations. Its a Girl" I cried as they placed her on me.

Dean, kissed my forehead the nurse took her away to get cleaned up. I screamed in pain again. "Brie, what's wrong?" Dean asked worried. The Nurse looked. "Oh my god you have another baby on the way" "WHAT?!" We both screamed.

Dean fainted. Fabulous. He woke up right as they pulled it out. The baby cried. "It's a boy" I saw Dean smile. "There better be not anymore down there right?" Dean said. "Now. I think that's it" The Nurse chuckled.

"The doctor never said I was having Twins." "I guess they missed that out" "Wow 3 kids" I said. Dean looked pale. "You ok?" I giggled. "Just peachy"

I got cleaned up and decided to change into my pjmas. I was holiday my stomach as Dean helped me lay down. Two Nurses came in with my beautiful twins. They passed one to me and one to Dean.

"What are their names?" "Ashley" Dean said for the Girl. I looked at my little girl then at my little boy in Dean arms. "Moxley" He looked at me and smiled. "They're both beautiful names. Anyways Mrs Good since there was no harm. You can leave first thing tomorrow morning and enjoy your Honeymoon. Oh and Congratulations" "Nice Wedding present"

Dean sat beside me. "Hey at least I can have sex with you on our Honeymoon" "Dean" I gasped and started laughing.He smirked. "I love you so much Mrs Good" "I love you too Mr Good" We kissed. What a day. We got Married and now I gave birth to our beautiful baby well babies....

......

Sadly to say that there's only 2 more chapter left to this book :( But I hope you guys enjoyed it. ❤❤