Chapter 14: Beware the Fallen

"My name doesn't matter, what I will do does."
"The other me that fell in that other world; that's still me!"
"Choose People not Sides."

Ready for a scythe duel? Also, I edited Dylan's weapon list, because I realized I missed a reflective weapon.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Beacon Property, Yang POV

Why did Y/n lie so that I'd punch Bianca? I'm going to punch him once I find out what he's doing. Actually, I think I'll break his back twice for that. It's already getting dark and now this... we were having a good day. As Ruby and I drag Bianca to the back of the Academy, I can see the green barrier that Y/n had when he first met, and his eyes are both glowing green. There's a hole in the ground behind him that light is coming from.

[Y/n: Ruby, Yang. Would you kindly leave Bianca in the pit behind me?]

The text box thing is above his head... what did Bianca do that he's this mad?

Me: What's in there?

[Y/n: Lava. Because she needs to learn that there are consequences for her actions.]

Ruby: How does that teach her anything?!

Bianca: I'm with Ruby, probably for a different reason but yeah. I go in the lava and plague field and die, then respawn without paralysis.

[Y/n: You can't use items or move, and I know your regeneration outweighs lava alone, so I'll leave you here all night which means you can't go hunting. When daylight comes you will burn and be starved so you'll suffer more. I believe leaving you there until you recover is fine.]

What happened to the shy person? I want to go and punch him, but I'd like to not melt from disease.

Me: Why-

Y/n: Why am I doing this? She fought an angel many times, just for a trophy. Once is understandable, but to make them suffer for a piece of cloth on a wooden board? No.

His eyes stop glowing and the barrier is gone.

Y/n: Put her in the pit, the sooner it's over the sooner I can make a grave.

Bianca: (whisper) Hey, want to see something cool? Hopefully it will snap him out of whatever this is.

Me: (whisper) Did you really beat up an angel?

Bianca: (whisper) Yes, but she dropped her trophy at the first fight, so I didn't bother her again.

Bianca POV

As Yang drags me over to Valiant, I can't help but remember how he refused to use the Class Master. Valiant, you seem to have forgotten something: I have more than weapons to fight with. As soon as Yang got me close to Valiant, I snapped my fingers and blood bursts from him, killing him instantly... why is he still standing? Yang has already dropped me from shock.

[Valiant Hart: Bianca... you...]
[Fallen Hart: You utter fool.]

[Fallen Hart has awoken!]

Me: What the hell?! How didn't that kill you?!

[Fallen Hart: Aura, you broke mine but my mana fixed it. Also, you aren't the only one with weaponless abilities.]

His right eye glows red and I can see brimstone flames in it...

Me: WAIT A FUCKING-

Ruby+Y/n: Language!/.