Chapter 7: For the Worthy

Next chapter next boss +new Terrarian. This chapter a certain potion makes an appearance. Quick question, has anyone watched Leviathan do the daytime Master Worthy Empress? No reason.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n POV

Fem Me: Did you... bring anyone else?

I wish they'd stop staring... I know Yang already took a pic. Weiss is just texting someone, she better not be calling others here. Ruby... where did she go? Blake is suddenly gone too, where did they go?!

Ruby: Banzai!

Suddenly Ruby landed right behind me in the water, using her semblance to drag me to land. Once on the beach, she and I we tackled by Blake. Well, I was tackled out of Ruby's hands by Blake. She's purring while petting my head... is this how the stylist felt that one time I got the zoologist high? Karma I guess...

Fem me: Why...

Blake: Your an adorable fish lady and I love you.

As long as she isn't trying to eat me, I'm fine for now. But they didn't answer my first question.

[Y/n to Raechel: Did you send anyone else besides team RWBY?]

[Raechel to Y/n: JNPR, mostly Nora with the other three trying to keep her in check.]

Of course it's JNPR. Wait, is Weiss texting them!?

[Y/n to Weiss: You better not be texting JNPR to come here.] 

She looked up from her scroll in shock, just in time to meet my glare. Judging by the sound of footsteps, she already did.

[Y/n to RWBY: So, care to explain why I'm a water elemental after passing out hours ago? I have a feeling you girls are to blame.]

Blake refuses to let go of me to check her scroll for my message. Probably because 1: she knows I'll book it into the ocean. 2: I'm fish, she's cat. 3: The aquatic heart's effects are causing me to seem more attractive, or cute apparently, to all non-Terrarians. Wait, JNPR is on the way, and Nora is with them... oh no.

Fem me: You know what... doesn't matter... 

It was at this point that I noticed the chest Ruby had been digging up while this had been going down. As well as the ocean spirit on her head. She opened it and pulled out RED POTIONS!?

Ruby POV

I started digging in the sand since Blake tackled Y/n and found a wooden chest. Inside were a bunch of bottles of red liquid. It looked like a healing potion from a game, and had an R on the top. Maybe it's a revival potion that can bring back the dead!

 Maybe it's a revival potion that can bring back the dead!

I took one out and took a sip. It was very bitter.

Fem Y/n: DON'T DRINK THAT YOU'LL DIE!!

Jaune POV