Chapter 23: Watch the Video

"Waging war against good people is bad for the soul."
"When done righteously, murder is a chore like any other."
"God willing, you will not leave this valley."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Headmaster's Office, Beacon tower, Y/n POV

After we got done with the fights for the day, Ozpin called us to his office. 20 minutes later, we are watching a recording of Bianca's fight with Emerald. For some reason she's sweating, but why is she? Oh, Oz just paused on the part where Bianca APPARENTLY DOES HAVE A SEMBLANCE and can TAKE THE BROKEN OFF AURA FROM ANYONE HURT AROUND HER.

Me: Bianca, you were the one who pitched this versus idea instead of teaching them summoner.

She's sweating harder.

Eve: Calculating most appropriate response... Calculations complete. (Body turns black with red sparks flying off.) WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! Resuming normal volume levels. (Body returns to normal.) Bianca, had we know about your semblance prior to the class, that would've been made part of your handicap. Why are you collecting all of the school's aura?

Bianca: Remember when I almost died for real? Yeah... I may or may not have had a vision of the future that I'm prepping to stop...

All of us except Raechel are either staring at Bianca in disbelief or looking at Ozpin for what to do about this. Ignoring the fact she made it blatantly obvious to the student body that she has actual magic and isn't human or Faunus, she practically yelled to the heavens that she's "the strongest Terrarian". Hm? The elevator? Who's coming up here? Not even a second later Fabsol walks out the elevator straight towards Bianca and slaps her.

Bianca: OW, WHAT THE FUCK-

[Terra-chat + RWBY]
[Bianca was slapped too hard.
Bianca: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?
Ruby: Language!
Bianca: Ruby, I literally just had my head slapped off my body, i think I've earned this one.
Y/n: she's not kidding
Yang: It's not that hard, I punched Y/n's head off before.
Bianca: Fabsol broke through my aura and hp and mana in 2 slaps
Fabsol: I have a scroll too. all devs have one now.
Blake: all of you?
Bluemagic: yes]

Snapping back to reality from... that... Blushie is in the room now next to Ozpin...

Blushie: He can't see or hear me right now. Y/n, you should check the golden chest in your dorm, it has new things for you Terrarians to use.

She then vanishes and Ozpin coughs into his hand to get our attention.

Ozpin: Miss Fabsol, was that necessary?
Fabsol: No, but it got the point across faster. (She points at Eve and I.) You two need to keep a tighter leash on her. (Points at Dylan.) You need to work on not revealing any other secrets, like you being an actual werewolf. (Points at Raechel.) You... you're fine I guess. But that's enough scolding from me, Oz-pincushion wants to tell you something.

She then just opened a window and walked out... why don't NPCs take fall damage?

Terrarian Dorm, Bianca POV

I've respawned now, but I imagine that I'll be banned from leaving the dorm for a bit as punishment... why is the gold chest in the corner glowing? No one will mind me checking, right? I mean, it's right there in the open after all...

... Auric Soul Fragments... a note from Blushie... "From your old world, Valiant." Okay. Right. Perfectly normal to have pieces of an Auric Dragon's soul, yep...

Timeskip

[Y/n: Alright Bianca, would you like to hear what you're banned from?]
Me: YOU KILLED AN AURIC DRAGON?!

The others stare at me and Y/n in confusion, except for Raechel who is only staring at Y/n in horror. Right, as she's Draedon's "daughter" it makes sense that she would have information about post moon lord stuff relating to the Calamity.

Raechel: You killed Yharon...?
[Y/n: I had to in order to take on Calamitas and Draedon. Well, killed as much as you can kill a phoenix.]
Raechel: So you're the god of rebirth now?
Y/n: No more than any other Terrarian.
Me: You shattered their soul, how aren't you a god now?

It's soul fragments, not splinters, and there's hundreds of fragments in the chest. I'm one of the few that understand Yharim's slaughter of the gods, which is why I became one without eating an auric soul. I read the files Draedon left behind; I listened to the words Yharim left behind with each boss, and I read the lore behind many of the items from the Calamity and listened to the NPCs about the past. Y/n got half a fact and ran with it, Raechel and I are the ones that know the true history of the Calamity.

Y/n POV

{Minimap function updated. Known allies now appear on the map.}

That's neat... Ozpin has been outside the door the whole time. He probably wanted to explain the rules he wanted for Bianca directly incase we worded it wrong. Now he's heard Bianca pretty much confirm to him that I've slain gods and not just fight and win. His face disappeared from the map, either he teleported... or he's hostile.

Me: Bianca, when I beat Yharon, they reverted to an egg, those fragments aren't even one tenth of his soul. Besides, oh "strongest Terrarian", you've done at least as much damage as I did before the Devourer. Every Terrarian that fights the Calamity has to deal with fallen gods or god slayers. But wait, I just remembered something, a deal you made so you could turn in the first place; you still have the ring, don't you?

Oz's icon reappeared on the map, same position as before. Bianca has lost most of her anger with my question, and visibly stumbles back and stares at her hand. I'm not buying her "reformed from near death experience" bull.

Bianca: When... why... you promised never to-
Me: I promised not to use that moment of weakness against you if you never took pride in being a powerful vampire.
Bianca: I thought you weren't that person anymore, Valiant.

I can see Vehemence in her hand, while I have the Elephant Killer in mine. The others are staring at us, and I see that Eve is getting Total Corruption ready to strike either of us down. Now would be a great time to pretend you're just checking in to break the tension. His icon is moving away from the door... and he's audibly walking back. The others lowered their gear, so I lowered my gun.

Me: I'm not valiant, I need to earn that.
Bianca: ...and I need to work on my... outbursts.
Me: Ozpin, I know you're outside. Please come in.
Ozpin: (opens door) Have you calmed down?

Bianca quietly walks to a chair in the room and sits down, while I walk over to the chest to see what else was brought here. Bottomless Shimmer Bucket... and Prismatic Lacewings...

[Y/n: We have some internal issues to work through. But that's for our free time. Need something from us so soon after that meeting?]
Ozpin: You could've kept talking. Although there is something that I need from Bianca. You need to do a class on Terrarian's, but do it in a way that doesn't make you look like deities to the students.

Before Bianca responds, Raechel steps in, holding a Lacewing.

Raechel: Would introducing them to a real deity work?